Play Off Final | Ticket Thread

DCFC Ram
Message added by David

Wembley Ticket Information
👉 https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2019/05/Derby-announce-play-off-final-ticket-details

Tickets are ONLY available online at dcfc.co.uk under “Tickets” OR over the phone on 01332 974704 +.

+ (Calls from a landline are charged at local rate and may be free if included as part of your calling plan. Mobile charges may vary, please check with your network provider for further information). 

There will be NO tickets available at the Derby County Ticket Office for this match. Therefore, please note that Tickets are NOT available by calling the 0871 Ticket Office number.

Don’t forget, Leeds would have took more.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, ColonelBlimp said:

Get on early? How early?

What's the drill? I need 2 together.

Do I login at 10am and spam f5 for 4 hours? Any tips?

Does not really make much difference if you log in on time me and my mate logged in both at the same time a minute before the 10am start.You are randomly allocated a position in the queue I got 379 he got 4100 I was in and off the site in less than five minutes tickets done he was there for about a hour.

1 minute ago, Franks Tanked said:

I live in East Anglia and only went to the Ipswich and Norwich away fixtures with my brother. 

We are hoping to get ourselves 2 tickets when they go to general sale tomorrow. 

Do we stand a chance or am I wasting my time??? ???

It's a complete lottery. Doesn't matter how many games you've been to; doesn't matter how early you get online.

You're randomly allocated a random number and could be queuing for 5 minutes or 50! 

4 minutes ago, angieram said:

It's a complete lottery. Doesn't matter how many games you've been to; doesn't matter how early you get online.

You're randomly allocated a random number and could be queuing for 5 minutes or 50! 

Thanks for info angie. Been supporting the Rams since I was a lad. Although I moved to Suffolk aged 10 (1990) my love for Derby started at the Baseball ground.

Turning into a tractor boy was never an option. My 5 year old boy now proudly wears his £5, 2017/18 shirt everywhere and plan to take him to PP next season (hopefully in the Prem).

Does anyone know if this purchase history need to be match tickets? I've not got tickets since my accident and the previous tickets I bought aren't on my history (old system). Will streaming purchases count?

"supporters must have a valid Fan ID with purchase history."

1 minute ago, Shipley Ram said:

Does anyone know if this purchase history need to be match tickets? I've not got tickets since my accident and the previous tickets I bought aren't on my history (old system). Will streaming purchases count?

Not sure. Best bet would be to ring the ticket office tomorrow morning before general sale starts 

4 minutes ago, Shipley Ram said:

You'll probably be fine (ring and check if you want to) for general sale - the fan id number belongs to someone that's using (transaction in the lat 12 months or something) it and is a DCFC customer I'd have thought is OK, there's not a "so many home/away" matches period.

Not sure how the 2.00 pm thing will work tomorrow.

Season ticket holders can be legitimately logged on before 2.00 pm with their two extra seats selected because their buy buttons are green and active, but just unable to finalise the purchase of them.
At 2.00 pm will they be able to buy those tickets ?
This would be very unfair on non-season ticket holder though.

OR

At some time before 2.00 pm, will everyone be kicked off the site and a queue put in place to get back on.

Anyone any ideas ??

39 minutes ago, Franks Tanked said:

I live in East Anglia and only went to the Ipswich and Norwich away fixtures with my brother. 

We are hoping to get ourselves 2 tickets when they go to general sale tomorrow. 

Do we stand a chance or am I wasting my time??? ???

Good luck you’re in with the rest of us. You can make your chances better by making sure you have an account and the person you are buying for is on you friends and family and you have his fan ID. 

2 minutes ago, Gritters said:

Good luck you’re in with the rest of us. You can make your chances better by making sure you have an account and the person you are buying for is on you friends and family and you have his fan ID. 

Cheers pal. Got those from previous purchases but remember having a few issues even then for Ipswich away on a Tuesday night. I'm poo with technology but I'll give it a try. 

Just now, Franks Tanked said:

Cheers pal. Got those from previous purchases but remember having a few issues even then for Ipswich away on a Tuesday night. I'm poo with technology but I'll give it a try. 

Me too and I’ve got some. Make sure you’re on chrome or Firefox too. If you’re in a queue the times are quite accurate stay on and don’t panic when you get on and don’t end up upgrading like I did and spent a shed load more than I intended to.

Hopefully my Mum and I will be able to get a ticket each in the general sale tomorrow. We've both got Fan ID's, so will do our best.

If not - we've planned to head up to Derby and stay with the rest of the extended family. We'll go watch it in whatever pub they're watching it in. Likely one in Swanwick, where I was born ? 

Come rain or shine, I'll be watching the game with other Derby fans! Happy days!

1 hour ago, GrimsbyRam said:

Just seen that tier 2, block 224 has been released, I know some were looking for that section!

How bloody annoying was that ,can’t for the life of me see why they have done it that way

We originally wanted 120 and were willing to pay the extra for it, now 224 is released right above where we wanted and we can’t get them as we’ve used our numbers already. 

So frustrates as we are now in 503 at the opposite side of the ground and a worse view. Just does not make sense to me at all. 

Archived