Play Off Final | Ticket Thread

DCFC Ram
Message added by David

Wembley Ticket Information
👉 https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2019/05/Derby-announce-play-off-final-ticket-details

Tickets are ONLY available online at dcfc.co.uk under “Tickets” OR over the phone on 01332 974704 +.

+ (Calls from a landline are charged at local rate and may be free if included as part of your calling plan. Mobile charges may vary, please check with your network provider for further information). 

There will be NO tickets available at the Derby County Ticket Office for this match. Therefore, please note that Tickets are NOT available by calling the 0871 Ticket Office number.

Don’t forget, Leeds would have took more.

3 minutes ago, admira said:

The guy I sit next to just got the lasts seat in 111. he's on the roadrider. Does anyone know if this goes into central London or only Wembley?

Only Wembley and probably arrives about half hour after kick off.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All seemed to be working pretty smoothly. Took about 3 minutes.m to get tickets sorted. 

Just got to find a flight now...so far they are far too expensive...

Mel, I know you are a fan of mine if you fancy sending over your private jet for me that would be great  

10 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

All seemed to be working pretty smoothly. Took about 3 minutes.m to get tickets sorted. 

Just got to find a flight now...so far they are far too expensive...

Mel, I know you are a fan of mine if you fancy sending over your private jet for me that would be great  

Snow forecast for the 27th, bring a carrot

52 minutes ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

Got mine and decided to stay over rather than try and battle back...£70 for a twin room opposite the stadium so can't complain plus the parking is half price next to the hotel 

Can't bloody wait.

COYR

I am staying at the holiday inn next to stadium, there were no rooms available until about 30 minutes after the Leeds game....

Excited for everyone going.

Nervous wait for me until Sunday, especially with the increased demand at general sale possibly shepherding out long-suffering fans.

Hopefully I won’t be singing ‘Where were you, where were you when Conor Sammon was up top?’ in a few days’ time.

???

I messaged the club on Twitter yesterday saying I think all the people who pay £13 a month for RamsTV and who are prepared to fly in from overseas should get an ID #.

No response.

I'm kacking my pants as my flights are not refundable even though I gave them the shirt off my back and the rights to my soul to pay for the ticket.

My gut tells me if Mel knew about those of us flying in he'd help.

If I don’t get a ticket, I will be furious.

It will make me wonder if all those years of buying hot chocolate (that tastes like ear wax) on the Pride Park concourses was really worth it.

No priority for hot chocolate buyers?

Mel? Mel? Mel? Mel?

?

1 minute ago, Jourdan said:

If I don’t get a ticket, I will be furious.

It will make me wonder if all those years of buying hot chocolate (that tastes like ear wax) on the Pride Park concourses was really worth it.

No priority for hot chocolate buyers?

Mel? Mel? Mel? Mel?

?

Get in line behind the bovril drinkers

4 hours ago, England Ram said:

Tried all the orange and purple blocks but all sold out when I got in or had 1-2 seats together. I was only 2700 in the queue and the middle tier was not selectable.

Wanted to be towards the middle but all the south side of the stadium was sold out as well. So we are block 503 row 11.

Snap...don’t worry, decent view up there even when 3 on row 1 keep standing up ?

2 hours ago, Mucker1884 said:

Hope nobody is planning to go for the weekend, or have a heart condition...

From my Email confirmation...

What to do if your tickets don't arrive:

If your tickets have not arrive in the post by Sunday 26th May please contact the DCFC Ticket Office directly on 0871 472 1884* to request a duplicate ticket.

How scary is that!!!  

My postman doesn't work Sundays. I'm going away on the Friday morning

I think the fact that not all blocks are available for people to buy at the point they are passed the queue is an absolute disgrace.

I don't mind I was 5000 in the queue, I accept it probably was random, but then to get the only tickets which were really available to me, and then afterwards, find out certain blocks are being released which have better seats is an absolute disgrace in my opinion.

Whether it is the club or Wembley who dictate this, they should be ashamed.

A few years ago, when we played QPR, it was through Ticket Master (or a relevant big company) and they could cope with a large volume at the same time and all seats were available.

It won't taint the day out but not to have the opportunity to buy the best view seats because the blocks were not released at the point of getting through is a huge disappointment.

2 hours ago, Lord Shagger of Rockwood said:

The level 2 seats blocks 215 onwards  were not accessible as they were only selling 217 & 218 to disabled supporters. The rest have apparently been reserved for the supporters clubs but whatever is left goes on sale on Sunday.

This info was given to a mate of mine who rang the ticket office asking why you couldn't buy them.

Pretty poor really. They should have mentioned this beforehand

This is very helpful. Thank you. As you say, it would have been very helpful to know this beforehand though! 

6 minutes ago, rammieib said:

I think the fact that not all blocks are available for people to buy at the point they are passed the queue is an absolute disgrace.

I don't mind I was 5000 in the queue, I accept it probably was random, but then to get the only tickets which were really available to me, and then afterwards, find out certain blocks are being released which have better seats is an absolute disgrace in my opinion.

Whether it is the club or Wembley who dictate this, they should be ashamed.

A few years ago, when we played QPR, it was through Ticket Master (or a relevant big company) and they could cope with a large volume at the same time and all seats were available.

It won't taint the day out but not to have the opportunity to buy the best view seats because the blocks were not released at the point of getting through is a huge disappointment.

Relax, rammieb. The important thing is that you are there.

Which block were you hoping to get tickets for?

I’m sure there’ll be all manner of swaps and exchanges being made next week after the general sale rush.

It’ll be like when Pokémon cards were in fashion.

If I get a ticket in block 501, it will be just like the good old days when I was strutting around with a Dark Gyarados shiny in my back pocket.

?

I keep getting some rubbish message about "exceeding limitations", even after I've assigned the tickets to separate Season Ticket Holders. 

Anyone got any idea how to fix this? Been on hold with the ticket office for ages now. 

Archived