Play Off Final | Ticket Thread

DCFC Ram
Message added by Day

Wembley Ticket Information
👉 https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2019/05/Derby-announce-play-off-final-ticket-details

Tickets are ONLY available online at dcfc.co.uk under “Tickets” OR over the phone on 01332 974704 +.

+ (Calls from a landline are charged at local rate and may be free if included as part of your calling plan. Mobile charges may vary, please check with your network provider for further information). 

There will be NO tickets available at the Derby County Ticket Office for this match. Therefore, please note that Tickets are NOT available by calling the 0871 Ticket Office number.

Don’t forget, Leeds would have took more.

Will be parking at Denham the same has I always do for Wembley then 12.55 train to Wembley stadium station.

Have parked there loads of times five minutes of the M25  parking is £4.50, all day, four stops to Wembley £8 refurn.

Trains mainly start at Bandury and though it can get a little busier with a team from Birmingham you are normally away quickly after and back on the M1.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, Ilsonram12 said:

Mad rush for me on the Sunday, however I’ve been 3 times and seen 3 defeats to cremonese, Leicester and QPR only missed the wba win!

is that an omen??

You must be my doppelganger!  I had the same luck!  Mind you, I only missed the WBA win cos I was getting married in Mauritius.  Tough call, but on balance, I made the right decision (in case she's lurking on here!) ?

1 hour ago, ariotofmyown said:

Could be even worse this year as Villa will be coming down in same direction.

If you are driving to a station, might be worth considering station on the MK to Watford line. King's Langley, Hemel, Berkhamsted, Tring, Cheddington, Leighton Buzzard or even MK. You can change at Watford Junction or Harrow and Wealdstone to Wembley Central. Wembley Central is 10-15 min walk to stadium and much less busy than tube.

Or you could go past Stanmore and park on residential roads near Queensbury or Kingsbury. Pop in to the Regency Indian Restaurant/Sports Bar for some great food after.

Agreed - drive to Milton Keynes for me. The direct train to Wembley central doesn't seem to be running on the 27th so it'll be a change at Harrow and Wealdstone. Used this route for the QPR final only problem was the train was full of QPR fans loads of whom seem to live in MK! Depressing on the way back.

42 minutes ago, Rambalin said:

Will be parking at Denham the same has I always do for Wembley then 12.55 train to Wembley stadium station.

Have parked there loads of times five minutes of the M25  parking is £4.50, all day, four stops to Wembley £8 refurn.

Trains mainly start at Bandury and though it can get a little busier with a team from Birmingham you are normally away quickly after and back on the M1.

You may not get away so quickly this year now you’ve told this lot!

54 minutes ago, oldtimeram said:

Another question guys and gals. 

When can we ring to get in the queue? Does the online queue open before 2pm or do we have to wait until 2pm before it opens? 

This is the same question I've got. I would imagine the 'buy' button on the ticket page will be greyed out until 2pm, but I'm going to be refreshing that page all morning.

If you do hear any official confirmation please let us know!

If I can get two tickets for me and my mate fantastic! Going to have the best day out ever. If not, we will be in a noisy pub supporting the lads. In a worst case "no ticket" scenario, can anyone recommend the best pub to watch it? 

15 hours ago, Ilsonram12 said:

Mad rush for me on the Sunday, however I’ve been 3 times and seen 3 defeats to cremonese, Leicester and QPR only missed the wba win!

is that an omen??

1 hour ago, ElBeef said:

Ha....I'm in the same boat as you mate. Been to the same games and never seen them win. Not sure if we should go...be bad luck lol

Me as well couldn't make the wba  game but went to the three defeats but don't worry if the worst happens it won't be our fault it'll be Keoghs. 

Just gone for it and bought 2 season tickets for next season to get wembley tickets sorted before general sale tomorrow. Buy button still grey and woman on the ticket number says it isn't working because it is coming up as exceeding limitations. On hold to the club now to get this sorted. Hope I haven't just shelled out for season tickets for no reason.

15 minutes ago, jake0603 said:

Just gone for it and bought 2 season tickets for next season to get wembley tickets sorted before general sale tomorrow. Buy button still grey and woman on the ticket number says it isn't working because it is coming up as exceeding limitations. On hold to the club now to get this sorted. Hope I haven't just shelled out for season tickets for no reason.

Each Season Ticket holder can only buy one ticket at mo.  You need to link the tickets then make sure you buy in one each in both names

17 minutes ago, jake0603 said:

You could always try attending games next season just to make sure it was for a reason.

Archived