Play Off Final | Ticket Thread

DCFC Ram
Message added by David

Wembley Ticket Information
👉 https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2019/05/Derby-announce-play-off-final-ticket-details

Tickets are ONLY available online at dcfc.co.uk under “Tickets” OR over the phone on 01332 974704 +.

+ (Calls from a landline are charged at local rate and may be free if included as part of your calling plan. Mobile charges may vary, please check with your network provider for further information). 

There will be NO tickets available at the Derby County Ticket Office for this match. Therefore, please note that Tickets are NOT available by calling the 0871 Ticket Office number.

Don’t forget, Leeds would have took more.

2 minutes ago, jake0603 said:

Been to 14 home games this season with my dad who I buy on behalf of so doesn't have a customer number. Getting very panicky about general sale tomorrow, contemplating shelling out for 2 season tickets or home memberships to guarantee tickets, is it worth it?

Managed to get QPR tickets from general sale on a hotel computer in Mexico in the middle of the night but getting them this time is a real panic. Wish I had preference seeing as I have put so much money into the club with mars bars and bovrils alone.

Too late for home membership

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"PERIOD 2: General Sale: (Starts 2pm on Sunday 19th May 2019)

Should any tickets remain, supporters purchasing during this period of sale can buy two tickets each. To purchase tickets, supporters must have a valid Fan ID with purchase history. 2018/19 and 2019/20 Season Ticket Holders plus all Membership Holders can purchase an extra two tickets during this period of sale."

For non-STH, does this mean they a supporters with their own fan id and purchase history can buy a ticket for themselves, plus one more ticket regardless of fan id? 

Likewise, can STHs also buy 2 more for non-fan id people?

I'm hoping to buy 3 tickets for myself and 2 kids, all with 3 fan ids and purchase history this season. Does that mean I could also buy 3 more tickets for any random mates who fancied a day out at Wembley? I'm not going to do that btw, just seems crazy that a fan who has been to 30 games might lose out to 3 randoms I could buy for.

Would it be that hard to have a period where fan ids with purchase history can only buy for themselves, followed by the period set out above.

Also is purchase history this season or ever? If someone who only went to Derby vs Man Utd 10 years ago, they should be able to buy a ticket over this season's 30 game supporter.

Not sure the details of international supporters club that @MuespachRam mentioned, but some provision for exiled fans who are prepared to fly in for games should be made. At least if the purchase history is ever, then I'd guess they have been to a match in the last few years.

Apologies if this sounds pedantic but it doesn't sit right that fans who go to loads of games may miss out to randoms. I don't mean me either as I've only been to about 4 games this year.

8 minutes ago, jake0603 said:

Been to 14 home games this season with my dad who I buy on behalf of so doesn't have a customer number. Getting very panicky about general sale tomorrow, contemplating shelling out for 2 season tickets or home memberships to guarantee tickets, is it worth it?

Managed to get QPR tickets from general sale on a hotel computer in Mexico in the middle of the night but getting them this time is a real panic. Wish I had preference seeing as I have put so much money into the club with mars bars and bovrils alone.

See my post just after this one. It's unclear to me whether you can buy for one non-fan id supporter or not. I think you can but not sure.

On 16/05/2019 at 09:25, JoetheRam said:

As long as you have a fan ID I think you'll stand a chance.

Seem to remember it just being a straight Members/ST holders phase and then a General Sale phase last time, so you have approx. 16k tickets left minimum for general sale. Took a couple of days to sell out last time I'm sure.

And there's always club Wembley seats.

I'm in the same position, I've already bought my flights from Australia and have a fan ID but DCFC has told me that I have to have a ticket history as well.  Whenever I go to Derby I usually get tickets through the International Supporters Club so even then I have no history.  I'm not from Derby so I don't have any contacts. I understand fans who go regularly deserve priority but overseas fans need some avenue as well.   The eight hundred quid I've spent on flights might prove to be the most expensive pay per view I ever do!!

Just now, ariotofmyown said:

See my post just after this one. It's unclear to me whether you can buy for one non-fan id supporter or not. I think you can but not sure.

My Dad has never had a Fan ID, am definitely going to set him up with one for next season, managed to get 2 tickets for QPR the last time in the same situation.

15 minutes ago, NottsRam said:

Yes, just be aware, last time Stanmore was an absolute nightmare, queueing from the M1 slip road as the car park was full and no-one moving. We had to jump off the coaches and walk to Stanmore to get the tube.

Could be even worse this year as Villa will be coming down in same direction.

If you are driving to a station, might be worth considering station on the MK to Watford line. King's Langley, Hemel, Berkhamsted, Tring, Cheddington, Leighton Buzzard or even MK. You can change at Watford Junction or Harrow and Wealdstone to Wembley Central. Wembley Central is 10-15 min walk to stadium and much less busy than tube.

Or you could go past Stanmore and park on residential roads near Queensbury or Kingsbury. Pop in to the Regency Indian Restaurant/Sports Bar for some great food after.

20 hours ago, RiddingsRam said:

I best not comment on this thread ! Upset a few last time out ! 

7 minutes ago, Mark Reader said:

I'm in the same position, I've already bought my flights from Australia and have a fan ID but DCFC has told me that I have to have a ticket history as well.  Whenever I go to Derby I usually get tickets through the International Supporters Club so even then I have no history.  I'm not from Derby so I don't have any contacts. I understand fans who go regularly deserve priority but overseas fans need some avenue as well.   The eight hundred quid I've spent on flights might prove to be the most expensive pay per view I ever do!!

I.m sure you will get 1 mate 

8 minutes ago, Mark Reader said:

Why don't the international supporters club have any tickets for this game?

Could be even worse this year as Villa will be coming down in same direction.

If you are driving to a station, might be worth considering station on the MK to Watford line. King's Langley, Hemel, Berkhamsted, Tring, Cheddington, Leighton Buzzard or even MK. You can change at Watford Junction or Harrow and Wealdstone to Wembley Central. Wembley Central is 10-15 min walk to stadium and much less busy than tube.

Or you could go past Stanmore and park on residential roads near Queensbury or Kingsbury. Pop in to the Regency Indian Restaurant/Sports Bar for some great food after.

Last time I drove to Banbury, parked and got the train, worked out cheaper, only about £25 open return last I checked.

Just now, jake0603 said:

Last time I drove to Banbury, parked and got the train, worked out cheaper, only about £25 open return last I checked.

Good thinking. Only problem this time is that that train leave from Bham so possibility that it might be full by Banbury. 

Good thinking. Only problem this time is that that train leave from Bham so possibility that it might be full by Banbury. 

I live in Birmingham so I'll be getting a train full of Villa fans if I can get a ticket tomorrow. Think I will train it the whole way this time so more alcohol can be consumed.

17 hours ago, rammieib said:

I think the fact that not all blocks are available for people to buy at the point they are passed the queue is an absolute disgrace.

I don't mind I was 5000 in the queue, I accept it probably was random, but then to get the only tickets which were really available to me, and then afterwards, find out certain blocks are being released which have better seats is an absolute disgrace in my opinion.

Whether it is the club or Wembley who dictate this, they should be ashamed.

A few years ago, when we played QPR, it was through Ticket Master (or a relevant big company) and they could cope with a large volume at the same time and all seats were available.

It won't taint the day out but not to have the opportunity to buy the best view seats because the blocks were not released at the point of getting through is a huge disappointment.

Anyone know when the greyed out blocks get released?

29 minutes ago, ariotofmyown said:

I’m not sure I have set up Fan IDs for the people I’m getting tickets for and added them to my Friends and Family.

4 minutes ago, oldtimeram said:

Did anybody get their ticket by ringing? If so, was it easy or a nightmare? 

I spent 2 hours redialling as was constantly engaged, after 2 hours of redialling i got into a queue, was in queue for 45 mins listening to music, then spend 40 minutes trying to find 2 seats together and ended up having to buy seats in different rows

9 minutes ago, oldtimeram said:

Did anybody get their ticket by ringing? If so, was it easy or a nightmare? 

Easy for me, was on the phone about 40 minutes and got through, person who answered was really helpful as well.

Panicked earlier though because my card wouldn't work when trying online so didn't get seats I was after but couldn't really moan as they picked up just when I was having a meltdown about online.

13 hours ago, Ilsonram12 said:

Mad rush for me on the Sunday, however I’ve been 3 times and seen 3 defeats to cremonese, Leicester and QPR only missed the wba win!

is that an omen??

Ha....I'm in the same boat as you mate. Been to the same games and never seen them win. Not sure if we should go...be bad luck lol

Archived