Play Off Final | Ticket Thread

DCFC Ram
Message added by Day

Wembley Ticket Information
👉 https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2019/05/Derby-announce-play-off-final-ticket-details

Tickets are ONLY available online at dcfc.co.uk under “Tickets” OR over the phone on 01332 974704 +.

+ (Calls from a landline are charged at local rate and may be free if included as part of your calling plan. Mobile charges may vary, please check with your network provider for further information). 

There will be NO tickets available at the Derby County Ticket Office for this match. Therefore, please note that Tickets are NOT available by calling the 0871 Ticket Office number.

Don’t forget, Leeds would have took more.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
41 minutes ago, Smyth_18 said:

Let me get this straight. There are people who have got tickets but moaning they are not where they wanted them?

You're going to Wembley with the Rams! Be grateful! There are no bad seats.

I bet the view on tv is better than where I’m sitting and I’ve paid £81 for the pleasure.

1 hour ago, Archied said:

It’s a strange one if so as you end up with people who wanted to buy the more expensive seats forced to buy cheaper ones and some will be forced to pay more than they wanted to , the area I really wanted was not available to buy 

^^^ THIS^^^  

I've paid half what I was happy to pay (for a seat I would have preferred).

Maybe the block I wanted will be available on Sunday, when I return to try and get two together?  So much for "priority"!

56 minutes ago, Smyth_18 said:

Let me get this straight. There are people who have got tickets but moaning they are not where they wanted them?

You're going to Wembley with the Rams! Be grateful! There are no bad seats.

I can only speak for myself, but I can confirm that I'm not "moaning about getting a seat where I didn't want to be", but I am already feeling guilty that I have paid a lot less than what I was happy to pay, whilst some poor ducker who is struggling to reach day is gonna have to fork out more than he wanted come Sunday, as the only ones left are the more expensive ones that I originally wanted!

I appreciate they are trying to avoid a ruck of single seats for general sale, but they could have opened at least a third or so of the more expensive blocks from this morning?

11 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

If you are a member of the international supporters club then you were Informed about It. 

I see from a quick Google the USA branch contact is a certain Ryan Dull.

Enjoy the match from his jacuzzi, and be careful where you put your hands!

6 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

I see from a quick Google the USA branch contact is a certain Ryan Dull.

Enjoy the match from his jacuzzi, and be careful where you put your hands!

And...you little brain box...if you do another “quick google” you will find that the Switzerland contact is ME... but..hey let’s not let facts get in the way of a stupid comment. 

28 minutes ago, dcfcfan1 said:

wonder how the view is?

14 minutes ago, Rambalin said:

Go on here enter your level then your block and it will show you

http://www.wembleystadium.com/plan-your-visit/stadium-guide/view-from-your-seat

Go on this one, and you can firstly see the individual seat position within the block (looking at the stand), then click on the seat for a view of the pitch.

https://3ddigitalvenue.com/clients/sports/wembley

5 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Now then... next question... elevators!!  LOL!

(Excuse my excitement... I ain't not never bin afore!)  ?

...And at 56, that ain't something I'm proud of!  

There are none - thick rope and crampons issued at the gate

There are no "bad" seats in the new Wembley.

Last time I made it to Wembley was the 1994 PO final against Fester (thank god Steve Walsh has retired), bloody great big girder right in front of the goal and less leg-room than a 7'6" basketball player flying Ryanair.

50 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

I can only speak for myself, but I can confirm that I'm not "moaning about getting a seat where I didn't want to be", but I am already feeling guilty that I have paid a lot less than what I was happy to pay, whilst some poor ducker who is struggling to reach day is gonna have to fork out more than he wanted come Sunday, as the only ones left are the more expensive ones that I originally wanted!

I appreciate they are trying to avoid a ruck of single seats for general sale, but they could have opened at least a third or so of the more expensive blocks from this morning?

I meant to say "...struggling to reach pay day..."  Can't edit!  

Archived