Derby County vs Bolton Wanderers

cannable

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, ariotofmyown said:

If we can sneak back into the playoffs we've got the players to beat anyone on our day. We can also lose to anyone too, but we are only a few wins from promotion now.

If we can play all the playoff games at home we’ve got a chance! ?

4 minutes ago, Jourdan said:

After the Leeds game, I felt promotion was off the table. But it’s still disappointing how the rest of the season has transpired.

We’ve been consistently bad away from home, it’s true. But we’ve not really built any momentum at home either. 5 points from 12 during a run of four consecutive home games sums up our season.

Some flashes of brilliance, some fantastic one off performances, but we haven’t really been able to build any kind of momentum.

One good run can make all the difference. Villa will finish in the play offs now. Seven weeks ago, they looked like mid table also rans. Amazing turnaround there.

It’s just a shame we haven’t been able to build on anything in a similar way. How different we might feel and how different the mood around the club might be.

Right now it just feels like the season has been dying a slow death.

It may do for you.

Right now, for me, it feels good to be getting three points and to only be two points off the Play-Offs. This season is definitely not over IMO.

Our goal difference is now level with Middlesbrough and Bristol which could be a huge help at the end of the season

Nope the table wasn't refreshed?

FT 4-0

Well it’s going to be quiet on here tonight. 

Yes Bolton are in crisis, you can only beat what’s in front of you and we did in style. 

Enjoyed that, really enjoyed it. 

2 points behind Bristol City now, don’t write us off just yet. Big one on Friday next, as they all from now on. Come on!

1 minute ago, 1967Ram said:

It may do for you.

Right now, for me, it feels good to be getting three points and to only be two points off the Play-Offs. This season is definitely not over IMO.

Of course, it’s great to win and win well, but Bolton are League One bound and severely overmatched. So too with Rotherham.

And of course it’s not over, but that’s only because other teams keep giving us lifelines.

We’ve not really taken charge of our own destiny at any point in recent weeks and I don’t really expect us to.

When we are just one game removed from a flat performance like the one against Blackburn (at a time when we should be hungry like coyotes) it is difficult to get too excited.

We're definitely still in with a chance, seems it will all come down to the Bristol game. Helps that last time I checked Preston Hull Forest Swansea and Brentford all were losing and they were pretty close behind us

Sheffield United have conceded a late equaliser against Millwall and it has now finished 1-1, Leeds now have a great chance of finishing 2nd. As bad as it may sound I hope Leeds finish 2nd as if we finish 6th we could beat Sheffield United , Leeds on the other hand we have very little chance of beating over two legs. Forest have lost 2-1 , even better.

Just now, bigbadbob said:

You've been very quiet today mate. Are you feeling a little under the weather?

Or maybe I’ve been at the match celebrating a 4-0 rams win with no signal? Off your high horse mate, we were excellent there and I’ll be the first to say so despite my doubts pre match.

Archived