Derby County vs Bolton Wanderers

cannable

4 minutes ago, Pearl Ram said:

Hey @Jourdan me old mate, Burton & Sunderland were league 1 bound last season, didn’t stop them putting 7 goals passed us between them last season, this is a decent result today, let’s enjoy it eh ? ? 

Don’t blame me. Blame this. ?

78B5CEC5-232D-4C34-9BA0-AE71CEC8B9CA.png

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Orphanram said:

Mount, Bryson and Waggy were very good today, but I thought Ashley Cole was superb as well. Man of the match @reveldevil for his tip!

Just needed 1 more goal for another 280 quid but no complaints from me.

What impressed me about Cole today is you can see his sharpness getting better with every run he made. If we can guarantee that level of performance over 25-30 games in a season then he’s probably worth a years contract 

I reckon if we can get 13 points from the last 5 games we will finish 6th , I would take a draw at Bristol and then we would need to win every other game. I reckon,we might be able to do it with 12points but I think 13 is the magic number. It is possible, but we will have to be at our very best in each game.

Never knew supporters who talked as much pish as derby fans 

frank lampard rates bryso but u diddies after midweek game blamed him for the defeat and after watching the game he wasn’t the only one who was piss poor 

u guys blame Keogh and bryso at every turn and these two guys have gave more for the club than anyone else in the team 

they might no be great every game but they give their all every game and just want derby to be successful 

Waghorne was superb today, his best game for me, everything stuck to him and he linked play like a more mobile Martin. Lawrence had his best game in a while and Bogle looks better defensively. We just need to get Wilson back on form and we could just make it yet!!! 

Football... one minute your down, the next your right back up again! 

15 minutes ago, WAGHORNY RAM99 said:

I reckon if we can get 13 points from the last 5 games we will finish 6th , I would take a draw at Bristol and then we would need to win every other game. I reckon,we might be able to do it with 12points but I think 13 is the magic number. It is possible, but we will have to be at our very best in each game.

No argument from me on the maths.

But we haven't those sorts of averages all season.

And every time we state that we just need a result from xxxxx we duck it right up.  For no apparent reason.

So I'm not expecting it tbh. 

Great win today. And I expect 1 or 2 more by the end of the season.  But just not 13 points.

I'll be seeing you all next season whatever ?

1 minute ago, DcFc Dyycheee said:

Was that Waghorn or a prime Chrissy Martin today? By far his best game in a Derby shirt. Need to see more of that. 

Thought he ran mount close for MOM today, needs players making movements off him that’s the key, first goal today was textbook stuff. Need more of that pass and move, and less of the pass it and now it’s not my problem attitude that we’ve seen sometimes.

23 minutes ago, WAGHORNY RAM99 said:

If you'd take a draw at Bristol then you had better hope they mess up again in one of their other fixtures otherwise it won't matter if we win every other fixture. 3 of our last 5 fixtures are away though (one of those being Bristol) and we haven't won one of those in the league since December last year when we beat Norwich.

Sith Happens
20 minutes ago, valleyram said:

frank lampard rates bryso but u diddies after midweek game blamed him for the defeat and after watching the game he wasn’t the only one who was piss poor 

u guys blame Keogh and bryso at every turn and these two guys have gave more for the club than anyone else in the team 

they might no be great every game but they give their all every game and just want derby to be successful 

Hey, not all of us ?

4 hours ago, David said:

But what have the others done over 40 games? The fact we are still in with a chance says they haven't exactly been consistent either, still enough games for runs to start, runs to end, key players to pick up injuries.

Not that I wish injures on any player, look how important Grealish is to Villa, one hamstring away from twanging their run in.

Tuesday was hard to take, but let's not pretend we're lightyears away from others around us. Another Rotherham type performance needed today, get the juices flowing again.

Won 4-0 as expected. Bolton were poo. 

Lets see what Easter weekend brings, it’d be a real surprise if we’re still in contention come the end of it. 

Just now, Mr Tibbs said:

Won 4-0 as expected. Bolton were poo. 

Lets see what Easter weekend brings, it’d be a real surprise if we’re still in contention come the end of it. 

Yeah the automatics are probably a bit beyond us regardless of what happens Friday, but should be good for a play off place.

25 minutes ago, valleyram said:

Let’s be honest, Bryson was poo up until that goal. I like the guy and appreciate what he’s done over his time here but he was crap. 

Decent goal, although if that was Roos or Carson letting that in let’s not pretend we’d be hammering them. He’s an easy release this year, he’s done. 

Archived