Lampard and the Chelsea job

Poynton ram
Message added by Day

If you wish to discuss Frank Lampard’s Chelsea FC results/performances, please use the topic linked below in the Football Forum.

https://dcfcfans.uk/topic/32864-frank-lampard’s-chelsea-fc/

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sith Happens
16 minutes ago, StivePesley said:

So no 5pm announcement. I lost

He's coming to work tomorrow...(allegedly)

Will be interesting,  dont know if its tomorrow or Sunday just says the weekend.

1 minute ago, Geriatram said:

Looking at the Chelsea management team the head coach position is vacant,then there are ten coaching positions nine Italians and one Portuguese. what if Frank wants his own team do they have to pay off ten people?

Yep if all under contract

15 minutes ago, Geriatram said:

Looking at the Chelsea management team the head coach position is vacant,then there are ten coaching positions nine Italians and one Portuguese. what if Frank wants his own team do they have to pay off ten people?

Zola was a coach as well and he's already gone. Don't think Chelsea will be that bothered if they have to pay off 10 coaches - at least not from a money perspective anyway.

4 minutes ago, Ken Tram said:

What was the significance of 5pm?

It was @StivePesley 's guess for when an announcement would be made. I guessed last Friday and page 313, but we are well past that now. Guess we need to start a new round of betting. My new one is Monday 1st July 15:00, page 395.

Have TalkSport admitted they were wrong? It’s just they were so convincing that it would be done within 48 hours and that was 4 days ago.

Maybe they just don’t understand how a 24 hour clock works. I’ve just explained it to my daughter so I’ll tell them, they’re going to be sooo embarrassed. 

Archived