Lampard and the Chelsea job

Poynton ram
Message added by Day

If you wish to discuss Frank Lampard’s Chelsea FC results/performances, please use the topic linked below in the Football Forum.

https://dcfcfans.uk/topic/32864-frank-lampard’s-chelsea-fc/

2 minutes ago, CHCDerby said:

Do you think he was saying this when he moved to Man City or America?? 

Life is one big adventure for people like Frank and Christine so 100+ miles distance between is nothing. 

Christine said last week that their relationship thrives because of the distance between them, they’ve never been together 7 nights a week. But with a baby she’s finding it harder than it was. 

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, CHCDerby said:

The best thing to do is switch your computer of for the week and catch up with the omnibus on Sunday afternoon at 2.30. 

I’ve not watched it for 20 years but I remember the addiction of it. It’s all squabbling. A bit like this thread really ?

33 minutes ago, Saity said:

Frank said he talks to both Harry and  Frank senior most days not just because they're related but because he sees them as advisors on football matters as both have a lot of experience so don't think he carries zero weight with what he says

If he is asking Harry how to ensure a football club doesn't go into financial turmoil when you leave, get rid now!

1 minute ago, CHCDerby said:

If you was to watch it again, they will still be running the same story line from 20 years ago. It will be like you've never been away. 

I did that with Coronation Street. Hayley took forever to die. 

8 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Don’t think redknapp is commenting on anything but the media speculation- which does make it appear almost certain to happen. Don’t think he’s referencing anything frank has said to him so nothing new to see here.

This isn't Adam Rusty we're talking about here - Harry is Frank's uncle, management mentor, friend and neighbour of Mel, the man most responsible for getting Frank the Derby job and speaks to Frank almost every day. He's about as IDK as it's possible to get.bobs burgers grasping at straws GIF

5 minutes ago, CornwallRam said:

This isn't Adam Rusty we're talking about here - Harry is Frank's uncle, management mentor, friend and neighbour of Mel, the man most responsible for getting Frank the Derby job and speaks to Frank almost every day. He's about as IDK as it's possible to get.bobs burgers grasping at straws GIF

If you want to grasp at straws, how about the interpretation that Uncle 'Arry might want to keep the odds as long as possible on the guy who he knows will ACTUALLY get the job. Because his dog has had a flutter on him ?

I honestly don’t think Lampard wants to go yet, personally think he would of wanted at least another year with us he probably didn’t expect it this early. The media and sky have practically appointed him Chelsea’s new manager themselves! 

My only worry that he might be going is the fact all transfer speculation has dried up.. Normally we are linked with everyone, but at the moment.. It seems we clearly aren't doing any business, which is contradictory to what FL was saying about wanting to do business earlier rather than later... Not a good look. 

I'll put money on him leaving tbh. 

2 minutes ago, SK47 said:

My only worry that he might be going is the fact all transfer speculation has dried up.. Normally we are linked with everyone, but at the moment.. It seems we clearly aren't doing any business, which is contradictory to what FL was saying about wanting to do business earlier rather than later... Not a good look. 

I'll put money on him leaving tbh. 

I don't think you could put money on if you wanted, odds are so poor (if any one is actually offering odds), it'd cost 200 quid just to win a tenner.

19 minutes ago, CornwallRam said:

This isn't Adam Rusty we're talking about here - Harry is Frank's uncle, management mentor, friend and neighbour of Mel, the man most responsible for getting Frank the Derby job and speaks to Frank almost every day. He's about as IDK as it's possible to get.

Screenshot_20190617-112604~2.png

Archived