Lampard and the Chelsea job

Poynton ram
Message added by David

If you wish to discuss Frank Lampard’s Chelsea FC results/performances, please use the topic linked below in the Football Forum.

https://dcfcfans.uk/topic/32864-frank-lampard’s-chelsea-fc/

4 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

I’ve just had a look at the post and can’t even find the comment? Either photoshop or been deleted

It's real. I checked earlier. 100% Frank's account. He liked another comment yesterday saying something along the lines of "Chelsea will be better off without Eden." Bit weird. Maybe he's just missclicking ?

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, DcFc Dyycheee said:

It's real. I checked earlier. 100% Frank's account. He liked another comment yesterday saying something along the lines of "Chelsea will be better off without Eden." Bit weird. Maybe he's just missclicking ?

Tbf it’s very easy to accidentally like a comment on Instagram, as I’ve previously found out to my detriment...

9 minutes ago, Rambam said:

Niall Horan sticking his oar in now ?

I didn't know he rowed. What a versatile chap he is.

Harry Redknapp “Frank will have real authority. He won't stand any nonsense. None of the players can look at Frank and think 'I'm a bigger, better player'. He's been a better player than any of them. That's not a bad starting point. There won't be anyone he can't handle."

Thank's for another interesting interlude . 

11 minutes ago, Rambam said:

Niall Horan sticking his oar in now ?

To be fair, it's hard not to when it gets thrust upon you while your interviewing about Soccer Aid. Thought he did well to keep the response about our end and not Chelsea's.

4 minutes ago, Dappled Ram said:

Just another example of somebody who is two faced and can't be trusted. I'm sick of them. Bring back honesty, integrity and loyalty.

The thing is, I hope/imagine that Frank is dealing with this whole situation with dignity, even if he leaves (which is looking absolutely likely), I still think he has done well not rising to speculation.

However, people close to him have severely let him down, I hope if he does go Mel goes to town with some of them.

Harry owns a property next door to Mels, if I was Mel first thing id do is have a shat right on Harry's door step.

9 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

The thing is, I hope/imagine that Frank is dealing with this whole situation with dignity

I think Frank is too busy sorting out players contracts, pre-season trips to 'merica, times of the X38 bus to Burton, loans for the new season and trains from Crewe to Glasgow to worry about dignity.

5 hours ago, eddie said:

We were. Sam Rush sacked him after we lost to Forest.

Lot more to that than a simple sacking.

Fell on his sword.

ITK on that one.

But not saying anymore. 

Promised I wouldn't so I won't.

5 minutes ago, Charlie Dram said:

Fell on his sword.

ITK on that one.

But not saying anymore. 

Always liked NC, didn't have the best work with, soldiered on admirable, got a lot of criticism along the way and I could well believe he'd do something along those lines. Very much not ITK on that.

21 minutes ago, Charlie Dram said:

Fell on his sword.

ITK on that one.

But not saying anymore. 

Despite it being a school night, I've been on the beer.  So can someone (anyone) explain WTF this means? At the moment I've got....

Sam Rush: That was poo

Nigel Clough: No that was the future, baldy.

Sam Rush: You're fired

4 minutes ago, Will Hughes Hair said:

Despite it being a school night, I've been on the beer.  So can someone (anyone) explain WTF this means? At the moment I've got....

Sam Rush: That was poo

Nigel Clough: No that was the future, baldy.

Sam Rush: You're fired

my speculation was that Rush wanted Nigel out and his man in and behind the scenes was "dripping poison" ( as my granny would say) and generally not someone Nigel liked, at some point (I think after the reading home defeat when the yanks were over) something became to much behind the scenes and at the final act Nigel resigned feeling untenable. That is speculation and I am 100% not ITK and happy to be corrected.

2 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

my speculation was that Rush wanted Nigel out and his man in and behind the scenes was "dripping poison" ( as my granny would say) and generally not someone Nigel liked, at some point (I think after the reading home defeat when the yanks were over) something became to much behind the scenes and at the final act Nigel resigned feeling untenable. That is speculation and I am 100% not ITK and happy to be corrected.

I thought Sam Rush and Nigel had a massive row?

Archived