v Norwich away (Matchday thread).

Rev

• Replies 881
  • Created
  • Last Reply
43 minutes ago, Ramarena said:

Hmmmmmmmmm

The usual suspects are very quiet on this fine day..............has anyone gone to their safe spaces to check up on them?

One Canary does not make a summer.

Its right that everyone is celebrating yesterday’s result, why not, a great comeback but only a fool would think that some of the valid criticism has gone away. There was still plenty wrong with yesterday, we can’t keep having to score 3 or more goals to win a game. That is not sustainable even in your happy clapper bubble. I am sure a few could quite rightly come on here and pull that performance apart but rightly they are leaving it alone and enjoying the result.. They are still Derby fans you know and despite everything, still want us to win.

15 minutes ago, Angry Ram said:

One Canary does not make a summer.

Its right that everyone is celebrating yesterday’s result, why not, a great comeback but only a fool would think that some of the valid criticism has gone away. There was still plenty wrong with yesterday, we can’t keep having to score 3 or more goals to win a game. That is not sustainable even in your happy clapper bubble. I am sure a few could quite rightly come on here and pull that performance apart but rightly they are leaving it alone and enjoying the result.. They are still Derby fans you know and despite everything, still want us to win.

It's good to see sensible comments.

5 minutes ago, Squid said:

Not sure if this has been posted yet. Goals with commentary.

5 minutes ago, Squid said:

Not sure if this has been posted yet. Goals with commentary.

Great commentary from Dawes and Bolder, when Marriott scored, It reminded me of the great Graham Richards, going berserk, real passion from Dawes and Bolder, good to hear.

Archived