v Norwich away (Matchday thread).

Rev

Norwich City Vs Derby County, Saturday 29th December 3.00pm kick off.

We head into this game having lost our first game in December for 5 years, how will the Rams react?

Can't remember many back to back league losses under Frank, what better way to round off 2018 than to get back on the winning trail against a side sitting pretty in the auto spots!

Their most recent game saw an impressive comeback from 3 goals down after 74 minutes, to eventually equalise in the 8th minute of added on time, extending their unbeaten run to 12 games while shoving their opponents down to a lowly 10th in the table, proving that there's more to the game than having Cash.

Will Frank change things up for the game, what changes would you guys like to see to the personnel or formation entering the game?

Fun facts about Norwich in the following link, and I use fun loosely. In fact, no 10. is more an advert than a fact, but it's no less boring than the previous 9.

http://www.moneysprite.com/node/532

• Replies 881
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In a bid to turn things around if I was Frank I'd consider a change in formation.

I'd like to see something like this:

Carson

Bogle      Keogh    Tomori     Wisdom

Huddlestone     Evans

Wilson             Mount           Waghorn

Marriott

I think that would give us some solidity and give Mount and Marriott a better chance of creating something. 

Carson

Tomori. Keogh  Pearce. Wisdom/Anya

Thorne

Wilson.               Mount

Waghorn.      Marriott.        Holmes

That what I'd like but will be Evans not Thorne who is three times the player currently that Evans is.

49 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

Norwich City Vs Derby County, Saturday 29th December 3.00pm kick off.

We head into this game having lost our first game in December for 5 years, how will the Rams react?

Can't remember many back to back league losses under Frank, what better way to round off 2018 than to get back on the winning trail against a side sitting pretty in the auto spots!

Their most recent game saw an impressive comeback from 3 goals down after 74 minutes, to eventually equalise in the 8th minute of added on time, extending their unbeaten run to 12 games while shoving their opponents down to a lowly 10th in the table, proving that there's more to the game than having Cash.

Will Frank change things up for the game, what changes would you guys like to see to the personnel or formation entering the game?

Fun facts about Norwich in the following link, and I use fun loosely. In fact, no 10. is more an advert than a fact, but it's no less boring than the previous 9.

http://www.moneysprite.com/node/532

5) I've lived in Norfolk for 20 years and never heard of any of these! 

On the prediction league I’ve gone for an emphatic Rams win, but after watching highlights of there game against florest, and our recent performances I’m quite worried that if they come at us the way  they went at florest from the 1st whistle to the last we could get absolutely tonked, I’m hoping that all the effort and the excitement of that game has sapped the life out of them, and we turn up switched on and full of energy 

19 hours ago, PodgeyRam said:

In a bid to turn things around if I was Frank I'd consider a change in formation.

I'd like to see something like this:

Carson

Bogle      Keogh    Tomori     Wisdom

Huddlestone     Evans

Wilson             Mount           Waghorn

Marriott

I think that would give us some solidity and give Mount and Marriott a better chance of creating something. 

Agree Podgey. That would be my starting team. Think we need a bit more presence in central midfield.

Carson

Bogle   Keogh   Hudds   Tomori

Evans

Mount        Wilson

Lawrence   Waghorn    Johnson

Look at this absolute madness. Hudds in defence? Wtf?! 

I'm sticking with it.

Carson

bogle.    Keogh.   Tomori.   Wisdom

.                    Thorne

.    Butterfield?   Mount

waghorn.     Marriott.     Wilson

Archived