v Norwich away (Matchday thread).

Rev

• Replies 881
  • Created
  • Last Reply
34 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

I normally hate these "match day kiddie vids", and on the rare occasion that I click one, I usually click off again within 20 seconds.

I watched all of this one... and thoroughly enjoyed it!    He was like... happy0195.gif

he was better than that Brentford tit last year  - sulking

Thanks to Rams TV just watched the first half. 

Not as bad as it sounded on the radio. I thought we were ok for the first 15 minutes, then norwich had their best spell. Our problem was there was no out-ball. We continually gave possession back to norwich who probed and probed. This was particularly evident for their second goal. 

For the last minutes suddenly we retained the ball better and forced a series of corners. Great character to pull it back to 2-2.

really nice game to watch for both sets of fans so far.

looking forward to watching the second half tomorrow.

9 hours ago, RamNut said:

Thanks to Rams TV just watched the first half. 

Not as bad as it sounded on the radio. I thought we were ok for the first 15 minutes, then norwich had their best spell. Our problem was there was no out-ball. We continually gave possession back to norwich who probed and probed. This was particularly evident for their second goal. 

For the last minutes suddenly we retained the ball better and forced a series of corners. Great character to pull it back to 2-2.

really nice game to watch for both sets of fans so far.

looking forward to watching the second half tomorrow.

Never believe what you hear on the radio! Between that and the necessarily selective highlights you can get a really skewed view of the game.

Enjoy the second half (it gets better! ?)

45 minutes ago, angieram said:

Never believe what you hear on the radio! Between that and the necessarily selective highlights you can get a really skewed view of the game.

Wow. What a game.

we were much more compact and that helped us to get a foothold. Tremendous credit to holmes, nugent, carson, marriott and jozefzoon or turning it around the second time. 

Exhausting to watch even when you know whats coming. 

The only game i can recall that was anything like that was the boxing day 4-4 v man united many years ago.

Fantastic. ❤️❤️❤️❤️????

1 hour ago, angieram said:

I was getting my heads up on the game from the posters on the match day forum, we sounded terrible first 30

On 29/12/2018 at 22:18, rammieib said:

Positives:

- team morale 

- goals from all over

- Marriott, Tomori, Holmes, Nugent

Negatives

- Bogle (yes again from me) was awful defensively. Got beaten virtually every time, gave ball away in bad spots, last Norwich goal he has to be better

- Jozefzoon. Miskicked goal aside, he's a passenger. Holmes did more in ten minutes with the ball than Joz did. The goal will deflect a mediocre performance

- Why didn't Pearce come on for last three mins? They had header they should have buried, a shot brilliantly saved and hit the bar when the Rams defence disappeared down a black hole.

The celebration at the end was special but fair play to Keogh and Bogle who were shaking their players hands. I do like that side of respect. 

What an unbelievably dour, downbeat and moribund summary .

Reflective more of your own clearly difficult state of mind than those of whom you were watching 

I genuinely hope for better for you in 2019 , you need it I think 

If you want a laugh then play that video above from 45 secs to 2 mins 15. Lol. 

Hilarious but i wouldn't want to be the next mechanic to change the coolant in their rad.

Just now, 1967Ram said:

Brilliant vlog. Great ingenuity to solve the radiator problem on the way to the match too. COYR!

I would have been buggered with the breakdown.. Hats off to them for fixing it.

So often these vlogs are very cringy but they managed to get a great balance.. No slagging off Norwich, just a Derby perspective, honest and pretty well edited as well. 

I am guessing they are father and son.. Love that bind they have.

Archived