Next manager, who would you like in charge?

B4ev6is

11 minutes ago, Premier ram said:

My niece who works at Morley Hayes has just txt me to say Frank Lampard , Jody Morris and Avram Grant have been there with reps of DCFC

Avram Grant? Nah. He’s a manager in India. I just can’t see it. 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Ted McMinn Football Genius said:

Frank and Jody management and Av RAM Grant.... D.O.F ??that just might work ????

That would be a great step up from GR with no D.O.F....

Av RAM must have contacts everywhere and as a D.O.F (jumping to conclusions I know) but just imagine the good faith he and FL would get from major clubs across the world too (loan market may be our strategy)

Potentially exciting isnt it , but one step at a time , lets get the deal done

I'd like Lampard, but the key is who he brings in with him on the coaching side - Don't over egg the role of one person. It's Lampard and his team (plus Morris and the current non-coaching staff). Not just one man.

A lot are saying that Lampard doesn't have the experience. I get that, but what if he brings with him coaches who do. Who will create training plans for him and use their own knowledge. Then half of Lampard's job is done and its a case of overseeing things and having some input. Of course in a short period of time he'll have gained enough experience to get involved more himself.

He will instantly have the respect of the dressing room. Can the same be said of Dean Smith? no. Not with some of the ego's in our team who will automatically think they've achieved more than him already.

The summer will be exciting. He would make a few signings that would have us looking forward to the start of the season.

Lack of experience or not, he still want be far behind Rowett and his mediocre coaching staff.

Not to mention, Lampard will have a style of play in mind. And whatever that is, is could be adopted as 'The derby way' (hate saying that). Everyone else has a style of play that we all know - who's are we really excited by?.

Archived