Next manager, who would you like in charge?

B4ev6is

I would quite like maybe have wassel given chance as manager or maybe have alan curbirsly ex chartlion manager. Or maybe look at aboared for a manager who have link forgin market.

One thing for if rowett goes mel needs to act quickley to get new manager in charge.

Who would you guys like as next manager.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Derbyram1 said:

Wassall?? Seriously?? I thought the suggestion on twitter about Nigel Clough was a bad one but Wassall......if they really are the best we can do then i give up.

Well he knows you players that can make step up but I think he did decent job last time.

Just now, B4ev6is said:

Well he knows you players that can make step up but I think he did decent job last time.

Just because he knows the players that doesnt mean any of them are good enough to step up......and as for Wassall doing a good job last time.......well i think we may have to agree to disagree on that.

TobyWanKenobi
16 minutes ago, Redcar said:

Act quickly? Season doesn’t start til August.

Transfer dealings are being done now.

If we don't act now we'll be left with the dregs no one else wants... and that's just the ones that currently play for us!

2 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

Smith at Brentford or Cook at Wigan would be my top 2 choices...........play the game the right way and are both passionate......don't want:

McCarthy, Pardew, Moyes or Alladyce...........

Totally agree Jimbo, I would also consider Warburton.

As it stands,Warburton for me by some distance.

Seems to have everything we want at Derby,likes using the youth system apparently, definitely likes his team playing attackng football and is available.

He was my choice after Mac went the first time to be honest.

If not,I've no problem with giving wassell a go...he had to learn quickly last time and did so and he's had a few more years experience under his belt now....

Plus he would cost virtually nowt.

Just now, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

As it stands,Warburton for me by some distance.

Seems to have everything we want at Derby,likes using the youth system apparently, definitely likes his team playing attaching football and is available.

He was my choice after Mac went the first time to be honest.

It’s in the stars, Mac was a Forest reject when he joined us! O’Driscoll still working?

SLAV for me!

Archived