Fulham F.C. v Derby County F.C.

Boycie

• Replies 830
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Parsnip said:

"I’m not so confident..  
Derby are something like 73% undefeated in all their away games this season

Ha ha they nicked my motivational stats!

FULHAM, IF YOU'RE LISTENING, IT'S 78% UNBEATEN.... SEVENTY EIGHT PER CENT!!!!

25 minutes ago, needles said:

I'm in too much of a mess over a football match for a bloke my age. I can't be wired up right. My heart's going like a ******* clock.

Send rhino tranquillisers.

Come on You Rams.

Would it make you feel better to know the last second tier team to overcome a first leg deficit was Bolton in 1995 according to the BBC!

3 minutes ago, Parsnip said:

The Fulham Fans forum is giving me more hope than this one! All football fans are the same - zero confidence in the abilities of their own players!

"I’m not so confident..  
Derby are something like 73% undefeated in all their away games this season, so, Rowett sets them up hard to beat. Typical example was Villa recently, got battered, went 1-0 up through Jerome, Villa just managed to get an equaliser, but, could not turn them over."

"It is going to be tough, hard to see how we are going to score two goals when we couldn't score one against them Friday night. They just have to continue where they left off using the same tactics  whereas we need a change of tactics that will lead to a couple of goals."

"There is also the risk of them poo housing another Jerome goal whilst we try."

Encouraging to hear them say it and not a word of it isn't true. We're solid as a rock at the back. If they break us down, it'll be due to a calamitous individual mistake, or a moment of brilliance from them. 

This is probably, and hopefully, going to be an incredibly boring uneventful 0-0. ?

8 minutes ago, Parsnip said:

The Fulham Fans forum is giving me more hope than this one! All football fans are the same - zero confidence in the abilities of their own players!

"I’m not so confident..  
Derby are something like 73% undefeated in all their away games this season, so, Rowett sets them up hard to beat. Typical example was Villa recently, got battered, went 1-0 up through Jerome, Villa just managed to get an equaliser, but, could not turn them over."

"It is going to be tough, hard to see how we are going to score two goals when we couldn't score one against them Friday night. They just have to continue where they left off using the same tactics  whereas we need a change of tactics that will lead to a couple of goals."

"There is also the risk of them poo housing another Jerome goal whilst we try."

Nooooooooo!

For the sake of football Fulham have to win this.......allegedly!

2 minutes ago, wixman1884 said:

Encouraging to hear them say it and not a word of it isn't true. We're solid as a rock at the back. If they break us down, it'll be due to a calamitous individual mistake, or a moment of brilliance from them. 

This is probably, and hopefully, going to be an incredibly boring uneventful 0-0. ?

agree 0-0 is entirely possible .. boring and uneventful ? .. not so sure. I wont have any finger nails, will probably get palpitations and get shouted at by Mrs Jono for being too noisy "its only a game" .... REALLY ? 

16 minutes ago, cosmic said:

Did he get the horn?

Remarkably no. ? He just ended up leaving because university bored him.

He also got his bits out in a bar in Bangor, North Wales and started rubbing them on the window, much to the horror of some club promoters stood outside. 

Archived