Fulham F.C. v Derby County F.C.

Boycie

• Replies 830
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sith Happens
5 hours ago, Bris Vegas said:

I think Fulham will win 3-0, and it’ll be one way traffic throughout.

At least if they do you can give a little fist pump and tell us told you so.?

19 hours ago, RiddingsRam said:

As @Carnero mentioned I'd go 

Carson 

Keogh.      Davies.   Forsyth 

Wisdom.  Huddlestone Johnson Anya 

Weimann.            Lawrence 

Jerome 

Same for me, Vydra from the bench.

We have to attack more and cannot defend for 70 minutes again, but we 

must take our chances this time.

Massively Nervous...We have to start well IMO, If they carry on where they left off pinning us in our own half I think it will be a long night and difficult to turn it around so a good start is essential.....Go for it GR  ( i don't mean gung ho!!) an early goal for us will change the whole complexion of the tie..............COYR....

Make some noise tonight fellow Rams fans, Think of those who couldn't get a ticket  ?  and raise the roof in the cottage!!

Its simple really, if we can get runners arriving in their box, we will score.

I hate to think what the odds are on Jerome scoring in 5 successive matches, after saying that, he'll

probably get a brace! So I'm going with Targett to score an own goal, and Derby to win 0 - 3.

6 hours ago, Bris Vegas said:

I think Fulham will win 3-0, and it’ll be one way traffic throughout.

Can’t speak for anyone else, but I am now completely relaxed that we will get through tonight.

1 hour ago, Kernow said:

Absolutely ******** it. Unless we’re 3 goals up on the night I won’t enjoy a single minute...

Same, if I love football so much why does it feel like torture 

You don’t have to be a great football analyst to predict the one way traffic situation, it’s a tactic Rowett almost welcomes. It’s not an approach I enjoy, I think it’s risky to say the least but if we get the result we need tonight he can rightfully stick a metaphorical two fingers up to me and say what do you know ?

I’m a Keogh fan but I think giving Davies the armband was an inspired decision by Rowett, he leads by example and inspires confidence, another masterclass in defending tonight will go a long way to seeing us through.

It’s a beautiful day down here, here’s to a beautiful night ? 

I am not worried in the slightest- the club and the owner obviously want and need the premiership for the money but from a football fan viewpoint the championship is so much fun with 23 games at home and away against midlands Yorkshire and north west teams with mainly 3 pm kick offs on a Saturday 

we are more than capable of winning the play offs but if we don’t it’s not the end of the world 

Archived