Fulham F.C. v Derby County F.C.

Boycie

1 minute ago, SKRam said:

No that’s Suggs walking up your drive.....

apologies as I have used that one previously but it normally warrants a like ?

You’ve gone a step beyond with that one mate

• Replies 830
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, Kernow said:

Just had my 4th **** of the day. How’s everyone else holding up?

I’ll squeeze four pints in this evening something to calm those butterflies. Trouble is those hops demand revenge come tomorrow. 

Hows everyone, jeeez let’s hope players don’t feel like we do?

2 hours ago, Bris Vegas said:

At least if Fulham win tonight it will be a victory for football in general. Will also go some way to demolishing this rubbish about a possession-based team needing a magical ‘Plan B’

You really can be a Type 7 when you want to be. 

Absolutely bricking it. Make yourselves heard lads down in Fulham! I'll be going to a pub in Sheffield and trying to drink my nerves away. Repeat of the performance from the other night please! Come on Derby!

2 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

I’m at 6 already, first Fulham short on goal it will be 7

Don't worry our defense is a 1.

The chart is incomplete anyway, where's the 'Oh my God, how hard are Gay people' option?

PistoldPete2
13 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

I’m at 6 already, first Fulham short on goal it will be 7

The sausage or snake like, smooth and soft sounds quite tasty. 

I'm in too much of a mess over a football match for a bloke my age. I can't be wired up right. My heart's going like a ******* clock.

Send rhino tranquillisers.

Come on You Rams.

4 hours ago, AndyinLiverpool said:

For me, it has a similar feeling as Millwall in 94.

Not sure if we have enough after the first leg, then job done within 20 minutes of kick off tonight.

Or we could get tonked

Funny I’ve been feeling a bit like that, except I always thought we were the best team then. 

Does have that feel about it though, nervous excitement knowing you’re in front and just got to nick a goal to put them under real pressure.

15 minutes ago, needles said:

I'm in too much of a mess over a football match for a bloke my age. I can't be wired up right. My heart's going like a ******* clock.

Send rhino tranquillisers.

Come on You Rams.

Don't joke about that stuff. I knew a lad at uni from Manchester who did rhino ket for fun ? 

The Fulham Fans forum is giving me more hope than this one! All football fans are the same - zero confidence in the abilities of their own players!

"I’m not so confident..  
Derby are something like 73% undefeated in all their away games this season, so, Rowett sets them up hard to beat. Typical example was Villa recently, got battered, went 1-0 up through Jerome, Villa just managed to get an equaliser, but, could not turn them over."

"It is going to be tough, hard to see how we are going to score two goals when we couldn't score one against them Friday night. They just have to continue where they left off using the same tactics  whereas we need a change of tactics that will lead to a couple of goals."

"There is also the risk of them poo housing another Jerome goal whilst we try."

Archived