Fulham F.C. v Derby County F.C.

Boycie

• Replies 830
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Butterflies in the tummy today.

Although that could be because I had a 'farewell kebab' last night - my last for a while after finding out my favourite kebab shop only got 1 hygiene star. So I had the special, but that's it until they sort out the rumoured worm problem.

9 hours ago, Bris Vegas said:

I think Fulham will win 3-0, and it’ll be one way traffic throughout.

Dear Bris,

I thought I'd write you a long overdue letter to thank you for your sports tips which in the 6 years I've been on this site have proved immensely profitable for me. I'm currently looking at buying a first flat for the lad which in truth, would never have happened without your help. Who'd have thought anyone could be so consistently wrong about everything. Yours is a rare talent indeed.

With much gratitude,

26 minutes ago, irobinson said:

putney end yes - trying to get in there - and then shuffle across to be with me mates....

I think thatll be harder than you think this time round. Ive got a feeling they'll have segregation. They don't usually do that.

6 minutes ago, jimbobram said:

I think thatll be harder than you think this time round. Ive got a feeling they'll have segregation. They don't usually do that.

might be yes - but at the moment  - they haven't opened it to general sale - might have to dodge down the ground at 5pm, put me best cockney accent on

us boys will out sing their happy clappers tonight. roar them on!!

2 minutes ago, irobinson said:

might be yes - but at the moment  - they haven't opened it to general sale - might have to dodge down the ground at 5pm, put me best cockney accent on

us boys will out sing their happy clappers tonight. roar them on!!

Good luck mate.

3 hours ago, i-Ram said:

Can’t speak for anyone else, but I am now completely relaxed that we will get through tonight.

Whilst I laud the sentiment I think you might be fibbing just a tiny little bit 

Bright light city gets a ripped a-hole

Gonna set Jerome on fire

Got a whole lot of ankles that's ready to turn

Gonna kick that ball up higher

There's a thousand pretty passes happening out there

But with curt's and Keogh they go nowhere

Rowett's just the devil with love to spare

Viva la sh*thouse Viva la sh*thouse

Going to be a heart in throat game, especially second half, but I think we have just enough in the locker for 90 minutes. Even if it's a draw.  If they force it to extra time we will really struggle to get through.

3-5-2 with Anya at LWB for me, at least to start, but will probably need to bring on an extra man in midfield later.  Interesting to see if this is Hanson again or Ledley, who would be my preference.

On that note Weimann and Jerome probably won't last the game, would love to still be winning and be able to bring Vydra on at 70 minutes, fresh legs and a big boost as teams and fans fear him due to his goals record this season.  Vydra on and Jerome off also means Nugent will have to come on to give us a no. 9 but he's an old head and will put a shift in, so no complaints there.

We can do this.

PistoldPete2
12 hours ago, Bris Vegas said:

I think Fulham will win 3-0, and it’ll be one way traffic throughout.

Fulham looked shaky at the back , wouldn’t bank on then now conceding tonight. They do look good going forward tho.

In many ways signing Cam will prove to be iconic. How many strikers have scored in both legs of a playoff? His reputation will grow into the Wembley final allowing other defences to plot how to stop him- to panic about how to stop him - leaving more space for Vids Lawrence Weimann Anya Fozzy....even our centre back options looking more likely to sneak a headed goal !!

If Fulham worry about Cam too much then maybe they forget Nuge? 

I know we have options up front - so let's hope Fulham spend too much time worrying about us.  

My heart and head say one thing 2_1 win to Rams with a comfy ride to Wembley. Last 15 mins leading to a touch of the Olay Olay Olay or Ole ole ole !!??

CoyR 

Archived