Fulham F.C. v Derby County F.C.

Boycie

• Replies 830
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more.

I see you stand like greyhounds in the slips,

Straining upon the start. The game's afoot:
Follow your spirit, and upon this charge
Cry 'God for Wembley, Derby, up the Rams!'

In peace there's nothing so becomes a man, As modest stillness and humility:But when the blast of war blows in our ears,Then imitate the action of the tiger;Stiffen the sinews, summon up the blood,Disguise fair nature with hard-favour'd rage; ?

Just now, Ellafella said:

In peace there's nothing so becomes a man, As modest stillness and humility:But when the blast of war blows in our ears,Then imitate the action of the tiger;Stiffen the sinews, summon up the blood,Disguise fair nature with hard-favour'd rage; ?

You're capitalising after commas. That's the first sign of madness.

I'm really optimistic about tonight, we know we can't defend this lead all game but if they haven't levelled after 20 minutes or so the nerves will kick in and the crowd can become restless, and hopefully we can steal a goal before half time. that's the way i see it going in my head but we shall see! in any case let's roar on the Rams and dream big! COYR!

Daft as this may sound but I think one nil sets us up better than two nil ,, I really think rowett and the boys will feel they have to score where as if we had grabbed another at home we would more naturally fall into defending that lead and if Fulham scored then momentum really swings and we are right up against it ,, I think we will set up to try and win the game ,,, not by all out attack but we will be very focused on hitting them on the break

1 hour ago, SaintRam said:

You're capitalising after commas. That's the first sign of madness.

No that’s Suggs walking up your drive.....

apologies as I have used that one previously but it normally warrants a like ?

Archived