Fulham F.C. v Derby County F.C.

Boycie

13 minutes ago, Err ram io said:

In many ways signing Cam will prove to be iconic. How many strikers have scored in both legs of a playoff? His reputation will grow into the Wembley final allowing other defences to plot how to stop him- to panic about how to stop him - leaving more space for Vids Lawrence Weimann Anya Fozzy....even our centre back options looking more likely to sneak a headed goal !!

If Fulham worry about Cam too much then maybe they forget Nuge? 

I know we have options up front - so let's hope Fulham spend too much time worrying about us.  

My heart and head say one thing 2_1 win to Rams with a comfy ride to Wembley. Last 15 mins leading to a touch of the Olay Olay Olay or Ole ole ole !!??

CoyR 

A start for Nuge tonight with CamJam on the bench just to throw them off.

• Replies 830
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

A start for Nuge tonight with CamJam on the bench just to throw them off.

I like your thinking - TBH I'm wondering if you are in ITK! Question is will CamJam come on if Nugent scores - OMG who would be Gazza tonight!  2 _0 up then lets just park the bus and watch them fall apart ! 

Yes it' s a behind the sofa night for sure! 

Fingers crossed everyone ! 

2 hours ago, jono said:

Whilst I laud the sentiment I think you might be fibbing just a tiny little bit 

Perhaps a little Jono.  Going tonight as my boy is a Fulham fan, and he has got me a ticket in the Putney end. He will be part of the Hammersmith end “Massive” ?  

Seen a lot of Fulham on TV this last 12 months and whilst they are a good footballing team, and can be quite brilliant going forward, they have weaknesses which l am hoping we can exploit. If we can keep it tight, and be better with our final ball when we break, l think we can avoid a defeat.  It would be lovely to score first, but l am happy to settle for the ugliest of Nil Nil encounters.

COYR!

4 minutes ago, Err ram io said:

I like your thinking - TBH I'm wondering if you are in ITK! Question is will CamJam come on if Nugent scores - OMG who would be Gazza tonight!  2 _0 up then lets just park the bus and watch them fall apart ! 

Yes it' s a behind the sofa night for sure! 

Fingers crossed everyone ! 

I'm nowhere near ITK, but it's the sort of thing Rowett might try, given Jerome wasknacked by the end and Fulham spent the weekend on telling target how to be bigger and stop him.

Result!

Spoke to sky about renewing a entertainment pass on now tv today and had the cheek to ask them about a discounted sports pass for today as a loyal customer and wangled a free 24 hour one?

Now if I don't activate it until just before the game tonight,I will (wont!)be able to watch the villa v Middlesbrough match too.

7 minutes ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

Result!

Spoke to sky about renewing a entertainment pass on now tv today and had the cheek to ask them about a discounted sports pass for today as a loyal customer and wangled a free 24 hour one?

Now if I don't activate it until just before the game tonight,I will be able to watch the villa v Middlesbrough match too.

Wouldn't it just end before the Villa game?

Archived