Derby County v Cardiff City F.C.

Boycie

i fully believe if we play like that in the next few weeks we will be promoted,  that second half was unbelievably good it makes me think where has this team been since the Brentford game? I cant remember ever being this hyped after a game, ive gone from a pessimistic fan this morning to a very optimistic fan now after witnessing the best performance i have seen since the semi final second leg vs brighton. I would love to see the look on warnocks face if we beat them in the playoffs, i reckon  we ll get in the play offs now and if we get a decent result in wales in the first leg (as i think and hope Fulham will now go up) ill think well get to to Wembley, and after last time i expect  us to have the desire and passion to win at Wembley as long as we keep playing on the front foot like we did second half and Jerome can keep it up.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First half we were the better side in a poor half of football. Tom Lawrence in that first half was the only shining light on the whole pitch.

We went behind and it was all safe, 30 mins of the game went either side of half time as we just let it drift. No confidence or belief. 

Then cam gets the goal, the loudest roar I’ve heard in Pride Park probably since the forest game! The players started to believe, the fans believed. We then proceeded to batter them!! Vyds clinical, cam Jerome at his terrorising menacing best his second How satisfying was that!! Take that Colin!!

A nice birthday present for me but lads...can we please take this on now!! 

3 hours ago, Whoneedshuls said:

He’s doing it on purpose we’ll be 1-0 down at half time Cardiff will think their set for top 2 then he’ll make a double change Palmer and vydra on and we’ll go on to win 3-1 he has a plan ;):( 

Almost perfect! 

20 minutes ago, needles said:

Yeah?

Funny how some people can be sour faced plonkers even after a fantastic come-back win.

So, to summarise, you've got no response to my point.

You're ordinarily a very reasonable poster with whom I tend to agree.

But, come on, passion and commitmemt are only ever called into question when a side starts losing.

Proved me wrong, first 45 we did ok, didn’t deserve to be losing that’s for sure, second half we came out trying but just couldn’t break them then when we finally got the goal we just steam rolled them, passion atmosphere was great! Don’t kill the hope now derby

3 minutes ago, LittleEatonRam said:

So, to summarise, you've got no response to my point.

You're ordinarily a very reasonable poster with whom I tend to agree.

But, come on, passion and commitmemt are only ever called into question when a side starts losing.

Me after Middlesboro':

"I said before the game that I thought we'd get comfortably beaten, but that I'd settle for some honest application.

We had a go so I'm not moaning, but we were well beaten."

Get the chuff in, just got back to Notts and I'm bouncing off the walls

Really weird game, we don't half turn over possession easily, again I don't like to bash the lad but poor old fozzy really is having it tough atm he was dreadful with the ball tonight.

i do think against a better footballing side we give the ball away like that we get punished .. aka boro, Cardiff are warnock through and through play the boxes well (not tonight) but little footballing quality generally.

thats my negative, 

the postive 

absolutely monster work rate tonight, there was a purspose and direction to our pressing, we gave them back what they gave us and some more, Lawrence unsurprisingly looks twice the player when he's allowed to play higher up and not on our full backs toes and well, Cameron Jerome take a bow son, I doth my cap, proved me wrong, it is only one game but more of that and he in my circle of trust lol 

though Bradley was" a bit loose" with the ball but made up for it with for me one of his best performances for the club in terms of getting into them

Well done players and management, some big performances from all concerned 

3 hours ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

I think Gary must have watched Breaking Bad during this season and took a likening to Crystal Meth.

Finally sussed his antics.

I kind of picture Mel being the one to go a bit Walter White on his enemies.

Richard Keogh as pinkman

Martin as Badger

Rowett as Saul Goodman

PistoldPete2
57 minutes ago, Grantona said:

It would be fantastic if Derby could upset the odds and win the play-offs to go up with Wolves and Cardiff.

Don't want any more London clubs in PL and cannot stand Boro. Villa just about acceptable if Rams don't win play-offs.

Very happy to beat Cardiff, and warnock of course. Won't be too smug as we might yet be playing them again. 

1 hour ago, dcfcfan1 said:

Boro vs Milwall is our biggest game of the season lets be honest

Villa are beating us, so as long as boro hold out for a point we will be fine

Brentford could be the main challenger come the last game. Either way no reason we can’t put a shift in and get a result at Villa, they can be equally inconsistent.

Barnsley game a guaranteed cracker whatever, Pride Park will be rocking.

7 minutes ago, uttoxram75 said:

Lost me voice but regained my mojo.

come on you great big beautiful Rams???

Your voice will be ok for Thursday. See you down the front for Mercury Rev at The Tunnels Aberdeen.

Derby County are The Goddess on a Highway. Buckle up and enjoy the ride!

D.C.F.C. Love, Life and Unity.

Jerome deffo deserved MOM, thought the midfield were high up and surprisingly good in that 2nd half, with great support from Wisdom, Keogh and Forsyth..... pleased with that win, and it’s turned a scowl into a smile for me personally.

Nice one.

Can’t post till tomorrow,,, I’m ******* worn out watching that ,,, neighbors must have learnt some choice words tonight and the wife reckons I’m gonna give myself a heart attack 

Archived