Gary Rowett “under consideration” for Stoke job

Nuwtfly

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To be honest guys - I think we are doing our own bit of talking him into the stoke job

Coates and Stoke will think they can save themselves this season - and I am sure they will go for an experienced / Prem coach to get them out of it.

ONEIL, Billic and Koeman et al would all be above GR imo

Every time I type ONEIL it goes to capitals on my Samsung spell checker-  Sorry. Or is it a sign that he has got the job already....  ONEIL ONEIL ONEIL 

Won't stop doin it !!!!

3 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

Because it’s boring? 

Just out of interest what is the definition of exciting in football? 

Surely the excitement comes from scoring goals? We are currently second top scorers in the division. Think I read somewhere that we have won more games by 3 goals or more than any team in the division too.

Or maybe it's from stopping the opposition from scoring? We have the second best defence in the league. 

1 minute ago, G STAR RAM said:

Just out of interest what is the definition of exciting in football? 

Surely the excitement comes from scoring goals? We are currently second top scorers in the division. Think I read somewhere that we have won more games by 3 goals or more than any team in the division too.

Or maybe it's from stopping the opposition from scoring? We have the second best defence in the league. 

Yes we are - the Mighty Derby County 

3 minutes ago, irobinson said:

To be honest guys - I think we are doing our own bit of talking him into the stoke job

Coates and Stoke will think they can save themselves this season - and I am sure they will go for an experienced / Prem coach to get them out of it.

ONEIL, Billic and Koeman et al would all be above GR imo

Every time I type ONEIL it goes to capitals on my Samsung spell checker-  Sorry. Or is it a sign that he has got the job already....  ONEIL ONEIL ONEIL 

Won't stop doin it !!!!

It's probably more.a sign you're not spelling O'Neill correctly. 

Even just driving into and out of Stoke once in a lifetime is enough. I drove the family around the place, on route to Derby, it took about 5 minutes, I spotted the ground and the museum with some pots in it, and asked the family if anyone wanted to stop and have a look at anything, stretch their legs and I received an instant NO! from everyone.

Would our wonderful super Gary Rowett really choose to do it more than possible fixture(s) between us and them, surely not.

Archived