Gary Rowett “under consideration” for Stoke job

Nuwtfly

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think he'll leave but if he were life goes on and I would get Warburton 

That is very controversial i know but i think hes a good manager and that lot down the road didn't realise it and it would really rub there noses in it if he were to take us up :thumbsup:

I thought Rowett played boring football & hadnt brought through any under 23 players to the first team & some would be glad to see him go? 

All the whinging by some people about Rowett i thought they’d be chuffed if he went  

Bloody bugger bullocks ****,  just as I was starting to feel positive for the future this rears it’s head ,, I really hope rowett bucks the trend of modern football and is committed to the job he’s started , our luck though that stoke want him and he can’t turn it down and we land on a slippery one on the snakes and ladders board and go back to square on ,,,,,,,,,,,, 

Gary Rowett is also 25/1 to be the next Forest manager :lol::lol::lol: according to PP so that probably tells you a lot about bookies

I think Phil Taylor is an outsider at 500/1 for Stoke job maybe because he's a local and out of work lol

Well, you can’t blame a bloke for wanting the best he can provide for his family, while DCFC is a way of life for some of us, it’s his job, which he could have easily lost if things hadn’t improved as they have.

The thing for me is, wait until there is an official enquiry from Stoke, see how the club deal with it and go from there. 

Mel could be putting together an attractive package for Rowett, O’Neill might fancy one last crack at the Premier League, we just don’t know, let’s see what occurs in the next 24/48 hours...if anything does.

1 minute ago, Pearl Ram said:

Well, you can’t blame a bloke for wanting the best he can provide for his family, while DCFC is a way of life for some of us, it’s his job, which he could have easily lost if things hadn’t improved as they have.

The thing for me is, wait until there is an official enquiry from Stoke, see how the club deal with it and go from there. 

Mel could be putting together an attractive package for Rowett, O’Neill might fancy one last crack at the Premier League, we just don’t know, let’s see what occurs in the next 24/48 hours...if anything does.

Well said!

32 minutes ago, archied said:

Bloody bugger bullocks ****,  just as I was starting to feel positive for the future this rears it’s head ,, I really hope rowett bucks the trend of modern football and is committed to the job he’s started , our luck though that stoke want him and he can’t turn it down and we land on a slippery one on the snakes and ladders board and go back to square on ,,,,,,,,,,,, 

As much as I'm not a big fan of his style of play, this would be very poor timing for us,just as the team are settling into rowetts system....I would prefer to get us promoted and then have a change of management if necessary.

Having said that,if it did happen then warburton or jokanovic would be my choice,both play football more to my liking and Mac won't get another chance under mel.

1 hour ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

As much as I'm not a big fan of his style of play, this would be very poor timing for us,just as the team are settling into rowetts system....I would prefer to get us promoted and then have a change of management if necessary.

Having said that,if it did happen then warburton or jokanovic would be my choice,both play football more to my liking and Mac won't get another chance under mel.

His style of play is organised defensively tactically well prepared and attack like a damn ?. And he hasn’t even got the squad he wants yet! How can you not like that, seriously.

Archived