Ipswich Town F.C. v Derby County F.C.

Boycie

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, BurtonRam7 said:

Big time, not that I've done anything wrong. Apparently putting Derby County at the top of my priority list (below studying) is stupid. They can **** themselves. Considered saying "**** it" and going anyway but they said my "life would be hell" if I did.

Enjoy listening mate,we’ll talk later in the pub.

Stay calm till we can sort it out later,the team needs you to be positive,is that o.k?

We need you as well ?

Very glad he's changed things up today. Rotation is vital in this period. I won't be as disappointed as I was the other day if we fail to win as at least he has tried something different.

Will be interesting to see how Thorne and Huddlestone play together. Is Ledley being completely rested for Monday? Hope he hasn't picked up a knock.

Good to see Winnall and Wisdom back in the team after a while out. Winnall is one of our only players who will match Ipswich's work rate and Thorne and Huddlestone have the ability to pick him and Vydra out.

1 hour ago, BurtonRam7 said:

Big time, not that I've done anything wrong. Apparently putting Derby County at the top of my priority list (below studying) is stupid. They can **** themselves. Considered saying "**** it" and going anyway but they said my "life would be hell" if I did.

My mum said the same when I spent my school uniform money on our away kit one year! ?

Archived