Ipswich Town F.C. v Derby County F.C.

Boycie

17 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Winnall up front on his own? Hope I look like an idiot after the game but that looks an appalling decision to me. From what I’ve seen Winnall is a bent like poacher, not a number 9 like Martin and Nugent, decent player off the bench but I can’t see the ball sticking with him, or him being intelligent enough to link up as well with vydra. Think him starting adds substance to what I’ve heard of martins imminent departure. Don’t think we will see him down the derby shirt again.

Cant really Argue with the rest of the changes, Baird has played a lot recently for a guy of his age and the strength of wisdom will be useful against a team like Ipswich. Lawrence in with Johnson out was a no brainier, worrying to see ledley out given our form without him, but it does allow the two best passers to play for derby in my lifetime to line up alongside each other for the very first time, imagine if they do work! Weimann for Russell is the only other one I’d question, weimann has been the better player this season, tho potentially is tired tbf and Russell has done well off the bench so I suppose it’s understandable.

Idiot. :mellow:

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Winnall up front on his own? Hope I look like an idiot after the game but that looks an appalling decision to me. From what I’ve seen Winnall is a bent like poacher, 

Was in the middle of writing I thought winnall has more to his game than just a poacher like bent - then he scored 

Archived