Merry Christmas Ewe Rams!

Day

2 hours ago, reveldevil said:

Merry Christmas all, another year of reading, enjoying and hopefully contributing to this smashing forum.

In the absence of Forum awards this year, I'd like to nominate @angieram as my poster of the year regardless. 

Posts that are informative, entertaining and show devotion to the DCFC cause, without ever causing offence and always are welcome are a rare thing, yet this poster nails it every time.

She models herself on me.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Merry Christmas all

Joined this forum because I sought light hearted banter about the team I’ve grown up with boy to man; just about captures every emotion supporting this great club.

Peace and happiness to all, wherever you are and whatever you’re doing

p.s my kids just said If Christmas Day turns out disappointing, I can make up for it with pay on gate Boxing Day! Kids eh.

Merry Christmas ladies and gentlemen. 

Have a great day, it’s the one day in the year that I really miss “home” and especially spending time with my family, I took it for granted when I lived over there and when they were all still around, so all you lot hat are spending it with your loved ones, give them a hug tomorrow..

see you at Easter for the open top bus parade....!! It’s on...! 

41 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

Merry Christmas ladies and gentlemen. 

Have a great day, it’s the one day in the year that I really miss “home” and especially spending time with my family, I took it for granted when I lived over there and when they were all still around, so all you lot hat are spending it with your loved ones, give them a hug tomorrow..

see you at Easter for the open top bus parade....!! It’s on...! 

Blimey Muespach, if we're doing an open bus parade at Easter we will have won the league with 6 games to go.  Even given the new found optimism after half a season that's going some.

Still.  You never know.  Happy Christmas!

7 minutes ago, uttoxram75 said:

Gary Rowetts black and white army

We’re not mad we’re feckin barmy

???

Do love your profile photo Utch! Wish I’d thought of that. I imagine that many on here don’t understand the significance of it, although you can hardly see the scarf on that photo.

51 minutes ago, ramblur said:

A very happy Christmas to all.Don't forget training in the evening:p

Wow, Ramblur, with every post you submit, I smile. I remember you almost saying goodbye to the forum a couple of years back, and sincerely felt sadness, without knowing anything about you. Your honesty and integrity has always stood out, you've never had a problem with standing your ground against anyone you disagree with, and you've always done it with respect and dignity. I know I was on the end of that a few times, and I'd hope you're around to put me in my place a few more over the next few years. Basically mate, if I can call you that, If the going's gonna get good at Derby in the next couple of seasons, I truly hope your health allows you to enjoy it, Sir. x

Archived