New joke thread (trigger alert, may offend if you want it to)

admira

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

The Son is driving his Policeman Father to work, While driving down the road the Son almost runs a load of monkeys over, Son and Father manage to get all the monkeys in the car, Father says...take them to the Zoo, A couple of hours later the Son is driving down the road and his Father sees him, Stops him and Shouts...I TOLD YOU TO TAKE THOSE MONKEYS TO THE ZOO, I did says the Son, Now I'm taking them Bowling.

I saw my mate yesterday, Again he's wearing some of the most colourful T shirts I'd ever seen, So I asked him...where do you get them from, Peru he said, PERU?, Yes I catch a flight from Heathrow, Taxi from Peru airport to the camel stables where I hire a camel, Trek for 2 days, Leave the Camel at the gorge, Walk across the rickety bridge, Climb a long and winding road until at the top of the hill, At the top of the hill is an old cabin, I go into the cabin and there's the man, He gets them for me from the internet. 

18 hours ago, Unlucky Alf said:

I saw my mate yesterday, Again he's wearing some of the most colourful T shirts I'd ever seen, So I asked him...where do you get them from, Peru he said, PERU?, Yes I catch a flight from Heathrow, Taxi from Peru airport to the camel stables where I hire a camel, Trek for 2 days, Leave the Camel at the gorge, Walk across the rickety bridge, Climb a long and winding road until at the top of the hill, At the top of the hill is an old cabin, I go into the cabin and there's the man, He gets them for me from the internet. 

Fail Oh No GIF by The Great British Bake Off

Snow White, Tom Thumb and Quasimodo are sitting in a pub with their mates.
Snow White says, "There's no doubt about it, I'm the fairest in the land."

Tom thumb says, "There's no doubt about it, I'm the smallest in the land."

Quasimodo says, "There's no doubt about it, I'm the ugliest in the land."

Their mates tell them to prove it by going to the magic all-knowing mirror, and the three head off.

A few minutes later, the door of the pub bursts open and Snow White runs in and says, "It's official...I'm the fairest in the land!"

Shortly afterwards, the door again bursts open and Tom Thumb runs in and shouts, "It's official...I'm the smallest in the land!"

Five minutes later, the door gets kicked in and Quasimodo storms in and bellows, "Who the feck is  Steve Cooper?

19 hours ago, Unlucky Alf said:

Sad No Way GIF by Tennis TV

23 hours ago, Unlucky Alf said:

Ba.  Dum.  oh...

99f993c7e22acc66777006268b57c63d_w200.gi

3 hours ago, BaaLocks said:

The value of the pound has fallen so much overnight that the rapper "50 Cent" is thinking of changing his name to "Quid".

Everything’s going in the wrong direction. I went to the shop today for my usual 4 cans of chilled cola, and the shop keeper told me I only had enough money for a warm Tupac and an Ice Cube.