George Thorne

DarkFruitsRam7

On 5/16/2017 at 08:34, Mafiabob said:

Going to stick my neck out and say George Thorne will never play for England

I think if you're right it won't be down to talent. George has bags more talent than Jake Livermore, just has trouble staying fit.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd give him an extra year with the additional year on reduced terms. 

Insurance for us and him. Another year guaranteed with a club for him, and for us it avoids the situation in which he remains fit, has a stormer and leaves for a pittance in January.

• 2 weeks later...

i get a knot in my stomach when i see there's an update in the Thorne thread and you don't want to jinx it by writing something wrong  like good luck George and so i dutifully touched wood and sacrificed a cat, so we're all covered.  Good luck George, no no i mean break a leg George, no no no.  We're all with you George, phew, yeah that's the one

3 minutes ago, ramit said:

i get a knot in my stomach when i see there's an update in the Thorne thread and you don't want to jinx it by writing something wrong  like good luck George and so i dutifully touched wood and sacrificed a cat, so we're all covered.  Good luck George, no no i mean break a leg George, no no no.  We're all with you George, phew, yeah that's the one

I'd happily sacrifice the Mrs if it meant we got 46 games out of him...

If we can get him fit and back to what we know he can do it will transform us. 

Just thinking how Nuge will latch on to GT's defence splitters ... I'm getting just a little bit excited 

Archived