West Brom v Derby County (FA Cup) - Match Day Thread

RamsPolls

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply
59 minutes ago, Inverurie Ram said:

C'mon someone admit they sung this today, so richinspain can send me a crate of beer!

As you didn't tag me I've only just seen this. Actually watched this video last Friday :D. Loved singing this tune on the Popside. And I never said it was good beer, only better than San Miguel :thumbsup:

19 minutes ago, Cam the Ram said:

Yep and those extra 3 yards that he's moaning about still wouldn't have made a difference if one chap in the wall doesn't jump and the bloke in the middle gets scared of the ball: 

Better view of the goal

26 minutes ago, 86 points said:

West Brom manager Tony Pulis, speaking to BBC WM: "I'm really proud of the players. They've worked so hard. We battered them. We needed a break and we didn't get a break.

"The two goals they scored are disappointing from our point of view. We should have dealt with the first one - we stepped away from their player.

"With the second one, we'll have to talk about the wall. I've been in to see Jon [Moss, the referee], and he's marked out 13 paces for that free-kick. With others in the game, he's marked out 10 paces. Those are the breaks you need to get through in cup football."

Battered us, huh Tony! Cheated by the ref. Conceeded poor goals.... Magnanimous in defeat as ever, you moaning bellend ;)

Have you seen Jon Moss - short, fat fella with little stumpy legs. For him 10 yards equals 13 paces so end of!

16 minutes ago, Wolfie20 said:

Yeah - let's all give GT our full support - tell him we think he's all washed up.

No but we need to get a DM to replace him for next season. We cant assume he will be back. If he does thats a bonus but we need cover

1 minute ago, dcfcfan1 said:

No but we need to get a DM to replace him for next season. We cant assume he will be back. If he does thats a bonus but we need cover

Cover maybe but replace him when there's 7 months to go before the start of next season?

19 minutes ago, 86 points said:

@David can I have some more 'likes' please? In keeping with the GF's favourite whinge, I appear to have peaked to early.......

If you say at the end of your next 5 posts that the premier league is the best, Guardiola is a fraud and la liga is crap then I'm sure he'd be happy to oblige. 

3 minutes ago, McLovin said:

If you say at the end of your next 5 posts that the premier league is the best, Guardiola is a fraud and la liga is crap then I'm sure he'd be happy to oblige. 

The premier league is the best, Guardiola is a fraud and la liga is crap....

Can I have some more likes now please?

1 hour ago, 86 points said:

West Brom manager Tony Pulis, speaking to BBC WM: "I'm really proud of the players. They've worked so hard. We battered them. We needed a break and we didn't get a break.

"The two goals they scored are disappointing from our point of view. We should have dealt with the first one - we stepped away from their player.

"With the second one, we'll have to talk about the wall. I've been in to see Jon [Moss, the referee], and he's marked out 13 paces for that free-kick. With others in the game, he's marked out 10 paces. Those are the breaks you need to get through in cup football."

Battered us, huh Tony! Cheated by the ref. Conceeded poor goals.... Magnanimous in defeat as ever, you moaning bellend ;)

You battered us, yet only scored one goal.

Not as good as you think you are eh Tony?

First 15 mins we bossed them. First 10 mins of second half we struck them like a cobra. Basically all they did was get balls wide and get really good crosses in - their whole game. Ince and camara shredded them at will. And their only goal we gifted them. Pulis - you're a ding dong. 

50 minutes ago, 86 points said:

His bloody hat's a better manager.

What a prat.

Archived