West Brom v Derby County (FA Cup) - Match Day Thread

RamsPolls

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Bris Vegas said:

With four goals and two assists from midfield, he has been their second most creative player behind Phillips. There are endless quotes from Pulis saying how Chadli's presence has taken West Brom to a new level.

He is one of their better players, in the eyes of their own manager.

And he hasn't scored since October and it is hardly surprising that there manager is praising one his own players. 

4 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

you forgot christie, forsthye or ollsen or anya or lowe, butterfield.....

On recent form I'd be playing Baird ahead of Christie and Lowe ahead of Olsson, and Fozzy. Also included Butters and Lowe so only Anya outstanding but apart from that I take your point  :thumbsup:

Well done lads, a pleasant surprise,but in honesty would have preferred 3 points last weekend.Not complaining though should put a few coffers in the bank for a decent centre foreward next season and might even boost ince's credabilty within the prem.Onwards and upwards,wish id put some money on us now.

**** West Brom! Let's just celebrate the fact that Derby have turned up in a cup tie against a Premiership side for a change and who know's, maybe now this team will finally believe we can compete at that level...the fans always have.

Great win...c'mon on u rammers!!

5 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

With four goals and two assists from midfield, he has been their second most creative player behind Phillips. There are endless quotes from Pulis saying how Chadli's presence has taken West Brom to a new level.

He is one of their better players, in the eyes of their own manager.

He has, very recently, gone off of the boil.

33 minutes ago, 86 points said:

Oh my days, premiership opposition vanquished, Gumps thumped, landed a 6 fold acca for just shy of a grand and the lad's bought me a bottle of El Dorado 15. Short of Salma Hayek rocking up to re-enact that scene from Dusk Til Dawn in my living room, it just doesn't get better than this.

COYR

Well played my friend! Enjoy!!

32 minutes ago, 86 points said:

Oh my days, premiership opposition vanquished, Gumps thumped, landed a 6 fold acca for just shy of a grand and the lad's bought me a bottle of El Dorado 15. Short of Salma Hayek rocking up to re-enact that scene from Dusk Til Dawn in my living room, it just doesn't get better than this.

COYR

I take it you were one of the lucky ones who left Ipswich alone then? :)

IMO a Championship side at home who cannot beat a non league side should dispense with their manager immediately afterwards. Totally unacceptable.

Away from home it would have been a real disappointment but maybe a tad forgivable given the nature of the ground and all that but at home? It's just not on.

42 minutes ago, 86 points said:

COYR

The Trifecta, enjoy! :D

3 minutes ago, Tony Le Mesmer said:

I take it you were one of the lucky ones who left Ipswich alone then? :)

IMO a Championship side at home who cannot beat a non league side should dispense with their manager immediately afterwards. Totally unacceptable.

Away from home it would have been a real disappointment but maybe a tad forgivable given the nature of the ground and all that but at home? It's just not on.

Yes Tony, more than a tad embarrassing tbf! The Cup always seems to throw a few results like this in every year though so a sacking might be a touch harsh!

19 hours ago, Inverurie Ram said:

"We only got 11 points, but we still beat you,"

"You're sh1tter, than Brum 'n' Villa.....and ya know it's true"

"The Derby sing, we all know why"

"We'll follow the Rams till the day we die"......

To the tune of The Piranhas - Tom Harkes

richinspain is currently singing this classic in the bath, the window is open, and the locals are loving it!

C'mon Rams fans sing it tomorrow so richinspain gets me a crate of his so called good beer!

C'mon someone admit they sung this today, so richinspain can send me a crate of beer!

1 minute ago, 86 points said:

Yes Tony, more than a tad embarrassing tbf! The Cup always seems to throw a few results like this in every year though so a sacking might be a touch harsh!

I disagree. If Derby drew 2-2 at home with Boreham Wood with pretty much a full strength side then I think at the very least the manager should offer his resignation. In addition the club should refund all ticket monies.

Archived