West Brom v Derby County (FA Cup) - Match Day Thread

RamsPolls

5 minutes ago, Cam the Ram said:

Tony Pulis is unhappy with the referee as he believes he marked out 13 paces for the free kick that led to the goal but only marked out 10 for the other free kicks given during the game. 

So Pullis feels like he was robbed? How deliciously ironic.

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Cam the Ram said:

Tony Pulis is unhappy with the referee as he believes he marked out 13 paces for the free kick that led to the goal but only marked out 10 for the other free kicks given during the game. 

What a dick.

His keeper got beaten from 30 yards without moving.

He is the Welsh Mourinho!

3 minutes ago, 86 points said:

West Brom manager Tony Pulis, speaking to BBC WM: "I'm really proud of the players. They've worked so hard. We battered them. We needed a break and we didn't get a break.

"The two goals they scored are disappointing from our point of view. We should have dealt with the first one - we stepped away from their player.

"With the second one, we'll have to talk about the wall. I've been in to see Jon [Moss, the referee], and he's marked out 13 paces for that free-kick. With others in the game, he's marked out 10 paces. Those are the breaks you need to get through in cup football."

Battered us, huh Tony! Cheated by the ref. Conceeded poor goals.... Magnanimous in defeat as ever, you moaning bellend ;)

Do you know what it makes the victory that much sweeter that he's upset about it :D

3 minutes ago, 86 points said:

West Brom manager Tony Pulis, speaking to BBC WM: "I'm really proud of the players. They've worked so hard. We battered them. We needed a break and we didn't get a break.

"The two goals they scored are disappointing from our point of view. We should have dealt with the first one - we stepped away from their player.

"With the second one, we'll have to talk about the wall. I've been in to see Jon [Moss, the referee], and he's marked out 13 paces for that free-kick. With others in the game, he's marked out 10 paces. Those are the breaks you need to get through in cup football."

Battered us, huh Tony! Cheated by the ref. Conceeded poor goals.... Magnanimous in defeat as ever, you moaning bellend ;)

I feel like TP needs the laughing chimp too...

1 minute ago, Anag Ram said:

What a dick.

His keeper got beaten from 30 yards without moving.

He is the Welsh Mourinho!

Yep and those extra 3 yards that he's moaning about still wouldn't have made a difference if one chap in the wall doesn't jump and the bloke in the middle gets scared of the ball: 

1 hour ago, Paul71 said:

I havent got the feeling keogh has struggled today, just made one mistake, but also saved a dead certain goal off the back of a carson mistake...

we will say carson had a great game because of his save at the end, but if his mistake had led to a goal would we say he had a poor game?

You can't use logic for some of the fools - it doesn't work with them

2 minutes ago, Cam the Ram said:

Yep and those extra 3 yards that he's moaning about still wouldn't have made a difference if one chap in the wall doesn't jump and the bloke in the middle gets scared of the ball: 

The keeper does actually move, just watch his left shoulder nearly fall to the ground as he realises hes fcked up.

PistoldPete2
1 hour ago, 86 points said:

Whereas we were just missing , Hughes, Butterfield, Thorne, Lowe and Martin :ph34r:

And olsson anya and christie plus forsyth

1 hour ago, dcfcfan1 said:

We missed players too 

Lets be honest we need to assume thorne is finished. By all means support him and stuff, but NOT rely on him. We need De Saart

Yeah - let's all give GT our full support - tell him we think he's all washed up.

Archived