West Brom v Derby County (FA Cup) - Match Day Thread

RamsPolls

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All three goals were belters.

Phillips MOM

Ince a revelation second half though he should have set Vydra up for 3-1.

Defence were brave but oh my god when they and Carson had it at their feet it was embarrassing.

De Sart looks a good purchase based on what I saw today and had a big smile at the end.

Johnson will be knackered as he didn't stop.

Camara has astonishing pace and Brom were terrified of him so why we didn't give him the ball more I don't know but hey, I never thought we would win at half time and I've had a brilliant day which will be capped off by seeing my granddaughters who are sleeping over.

Happy days!

25 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

With four goals and two assists from midfield, he has been their second most creative player behind Phillips. There are endless quotes from Pulis saying how Chadli's presence has taken West Brom to a new level.

He is one of their better players, in the eyes of their own manager.

Well his premiership crew just got turned over by us lot so WTF would he know? :ph34r:

22 minutes ago, DerbyMark said:

**** West Brom! Let's just celebrate the fact that Derby have turned up in a cup tie against a Premiership side for a change and who know's, maybe now this team will finally believe we can compete at that level...the fans always have.

Great win...c'mon on u rammers!!

Rammers?!?!

43 minutes ago, BoroWill said:

How did De Sart play?

First half he was the CDM we've been missing all season. We'll timed tackles quick passes clever passes and good accurate long passes. He was strong against West Broms midfield and first half we ran the midfield. Second half kind of got lost after we scored the second into what I would describe as a blitz of high balls into the box.

As far as De Sart played for his first game he was very good.

Sith Happens
4 minutes ago, Tony Le Mesmer said:

I'm just crossing my fingers we don't get Sunderland / Burnley or some other awkward but drab Prem side in the next round.

Wycombe away would be good. Been a few times.

For me Rochdale or Accrington at home, give us chance to give a game to those returning from injury etc....let's have a couple of easy games now through to the quarter finals.

8 minutes ago, 86 points said:

Sadly not apparently - was thinking the same myself but I believe it's strictly a loan - unless Boro get relegated, of course!

Well I mean we never had an option to buy Thorne, in fact they put up quite a bit of resistance, but it didn't stop us signing him :whistle:

So pleased with the win, you fans who went well done, sounded great on the radio, wish I was there, but no money after the festive season, to come from behind and win will be great for our confidence, can not wait to see goals on match of the day tonight,  Would fancy any premier team away, and this time I I'll be there with my lad.

5 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

For me Rochdale or Accrington at home, give us chance to give a game to those returning from injury etc....let's have a couple of easy games now through to the quarter finals.

I'd prefer either away. I'd love to go back to Spotland. Accrington too been quite a few times although the scramble for tickets would be a bit daft. Their away terrace is like Alfreton.

Archived