West Brom v Derby County (FA Cup) - Match Day Thread

RamsPolls

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, Tony Le Mesmer said:

I disagree. If Derby drew 2-2 at home with Boreham Wood with pretty much a full strength side then I think at the very least the manager should offer his resignation. In addition the club should refund all ticket monies.

Happily we're through so only Mick the Pr1ck need worry, eh!

2 minutes ago, DerbyMark said:

Oh dear did I say rammers lol

Never heard somebody shout that at the match before, 67 Ram?!

What's your problem...here we go, I've been waiting for this...

No problem DerbyMark just never heard it mate. COYR

2 hours ago, Millenniumram said:

Such a shame, sounded like a brilliant start but once again a misplaced simple ball gives the opposition the lead- now we need to avoid hoofball and continue trying to play our football and work a way back into the game

Sounds as though the pre-match medication you've been prescribed is working well?

3 minutes ago, Cam the Ram said:

Tony Pulis is unhappy with the referee as he believes he marked out 13 paces for the free kick that led to the goal but only marked out 10 for the other free kicks given during the game. 

Just adds to the obsession with referees in England. So petty and ridiculous. 

West Brom manager Tony Pulis, speaking to BBC WM: "I'm really proud of the players. They've worked so hard. We battered them. We needed a break and we didn't get a break.

"The two goals they scored are disappointing from our point of view. We should have dealt with the first one - we stepped away from their player.

"With the second one, we'll have to talk about the wall. I've been in to see Jon [Moss, the referee], and he's marked out 13 paces for that free-kick. With others in the game, he's marked out 10 paces. Those are the breaks you need to get through in cup football."

Battered us, huh Tony! Cheated by the ref. Conceeded poor goals.... Magnanimous in defeat as ever, you moaning bellend ;)

Archived