Random stuff that cheers me up thread

Stive Pesley

• 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, LesterRam said:

German cars have terrible reliability problems, most Audis don't even have an NCAP rating hence why your Insurance premium is so hefty on a German motor, buy Toyota

I am actually considering Toyota as my next car, still have a couple of more years till mine hits 250,000 miles.  I assume you own one?

2 hours ago, McRamFan said:

I am actually considering Toyota as my next car, still have a couple of more years till mine hits 250,000 miles.  I assume you own one?

My last fleet motor was a Toyota Avensis and it was a lovely motor, my current car is slowly killing me through a leaking injector that is filling the cab with fumes ☹️

51 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

I went out last night after the game and got accidentally drunk...and stole a really cool beer glass from the last bar we were in...cheered me up a bit this morning when I saw it on the kitchen table. 

The guys at the bar send their best.  Not often a drunk guy buys rounds for everyone twice and then makes off with a plastic beer glass

On 15/05/2018 at 22:50, MuespachRam said:

I went out last night after the game and got accidentally drunk...and stole a really cool beer glass from the last bar we were in...cheered me up a bit this morning when I saw it on the kitchen table. 

Pot,kettle,scousers.