Random stuff that cheers me up thread

Stive Pesley

2 minutes ago, rynny said:

Can't believe how many bites I got, especially from you. 

giphy.gif

Bites my arse, realise what a tool you looked and claimed you were fishing. Been around too long to fall for that one!

40 minutes ago, David said:

Bites my arse, realise what a tool you looked and claimed you were fishing. Been around too long to fall for that one!

Like anyone can believe that crack pot theory. Love the usual suspects squirm over the Derby Way. 

12 hours ago, Parsnip said:

I really like the stemmed 'ladies' glasses. They're lovely. 

I spent the first twenty years of my drinking life saying, no, I don’t want it in a ladies glass, and yes, it’s a pint. 

The best chilli sauce I have tasted recently for flavour (as opposed to just heat) was a bottle of Carolina Reaper sauce by Encona - it was a special 'limited edition' sauce and was absolutely divine. Over the last few weeks I have been keeping my eyes open for a replacement as the level in the bottle approached half way, and then towards the bottom.

Yesterday, before going for a pint, we popped into Tesco in Long Eaton and, expecting a crushing disappointment, checked the hot sauce shelf. They had 6 (yes, SIX) bottles.

Ten seconds later, they had none.

Sith Happens
On 27/05/2018 at 00:50, eddie said:

If you are talking about 'superb' glasses (your words, not mine), I think you'll find that the glass might well cost as much as, if not more than, the price of a pint. Even pigswill beer (Carling, Budweiser, Stella Artois etc) glasses cost £3 or £4 each.

I find the glass should be appropriate to the beer so if i am forced to have a carling i ask its served out of a bed pan.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...