Brentford vs. Derby County

AmericanRam

27 minutes ago, Leeds Ram said:

Well done Mel for derailing our season by trying to do something that nobody except him (and maybe some of his puppets) understand what he is talking about.

He got his way by playing Hanson, and has played his family friend card by letting his mate have a go at managing, but who knows where we go from here.

https://youtu.be/dIVfbylUU-M

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, SouthernRam said:

COYR! Time to turn things around, and make a fist out of this season. Nice to see Wassall has put some grit and desire into this side.

This is a joke right?

Clueless Wassall who is only in charge because he's been out for dinner with Mel twice?

Clueless Wassall who only put Hanson in to make Morris happy.

We scored 3 today for the first time since??? But that will be because we were playing a poor team (even though we should have signed half of their players in the summer).

Now stop aiming any sort of positive praise towards the club, manager, team...it's really not The Derby Way.

1 minute ago, Inverurie Ram said:

Well I haven't had my hand up the lucky parrot's bum since our 2-1 away win at Preston and I though hey ho, I'll give it another go today, worked wonders and the parrot has a big grin on his face!

Up The Rams.

Tweets like this are exactly why I said you are the funniest forum member. 

A fantastic win. It's a cliché but we showed fantastic character to win how we did and this will improve our confidence no end. A team without a win in 8 to be denied so often in the first half only to fall behind straight away in the second half, it would be easy to fall apart. But we turned it around after being 1-0 on 80 minutes.

Still a lot of work to do and I'm not getting carried away, but if we do end up having a successful season after all, then today's game could be a very pivotal moment for us.

Whoop dee do... Feels good to win again. Could be a confidence booster so important. Martin scoring very good... And nice to see christie getting one too.

2 minutes ago, Posh Ram said:

That was the most excitement Derby have given me in a long time.

So wanted a result today just to shut these 'toxic fans' up. It won't paper over cracks, we are still in deep crisis but we needed to start somewhere.

Rolled back the years to be jumping around my living room like I used to 25 years ago...except it's now my kids giving me funny looks and telling me to shut up rather than my mum!

Archived