Brentford vs. Derby County

AmericanRam

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, King Kevin said:

A few guy's who went reckon the score line flattered us and fair play they saw it all, but nowt wrong with them three goals.

On my way back from the game and I'd agree that it flattered us. Still, it shows how good we are when we can score three in 10/15mins of playing decent football.

We need to keep the 11 that finishing that game as our starting 11 for mid-week now.

on way back - proof of the squad - substitutions were important - but we were the better side throughout. Johnson's pass put Hanson in trouble for their goal - but after that spirit and passion, great celebrations with the fans after the goals and after the game. Lets not kid ourselves that Brentford are special and they could have easily have brought it back to 2-2 (brilliant by carson) but that was a class and desperately needed result

2 minutes ago, Srg said:

Take a look at how many players we have in the box for Cyrus' goal... 5 or 6?! Massive difference right there. 

You can add to that the number of genuine chances we had to score in the first half alone. Probably more in 45 minutes than we've had in 2016.

15 minutes ago, eddie said:

I tend to not suffer fools gladly and put them on ignore, but the comedy value of your occasional rants are wonderful. Long may you continue.

I aim to please....and I'm more than happy on this occasion to be proved wrong....so therefore surely you don't want it to continue :-)

47 minutes ago, jono said:

Haven't punched the air like that for far too long ! Well done lads .. And fantastic to hear real guts. 1 down .. Heads could have dropped .. But they didn't..... we scored, we won.  Tuesday here we come. Chicken farmers beware 

Wednesday

Archived