Brentford vs. Derby County

AmericanRam

Well done Mel for derailing our season by trying to do something that nobody except him (and maybe some of his puppets) understand what he is talking about.

He got his way by playing Hanson, and has played his family friend card by letting his mate have a go at managing, but who knows where we go from here.

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was positive that last season's complete failure towards the end of the season wouldn't happen again but it seems we have started early this time. Season over very unhappy to say so. May as well throw under 21s in now and start shifting out most of first team.

8 minutes ago, satty atwal said:

Well mel has well and truly ducked our season up. Supported him all season but this is a big balls up.

Yes i was all for sacking clement after the poor run and sounding daft in interviews... but not if ffp doesnt allow us to bring a new manager in now. If this was the case should have stuck with clement for the season. 

I had grave reservations about wassall as manager, and he has shown to be totally ans utterly cluless, has no idea whatsoever. 

Season well and truly over from the moment he took over, going to fall into mid table mediocrity now unfortunately.... you have messed up mel bigtime.

Wassall has showed you that in 160 minutes?

What is happening at the game because I'm not there. Poor performance?

10 minutes ago, Alpha said:

30 passes in the final third. That's 46% of what we have attempted. 

We are not a footballing team any longer. 

Shouldn't surprise considering the front 3. Two of them can't pass 10 yards. 

This season has undone so much good work of previous seasons

Wish I could give you more likes for that.

Pretty well sums it up. More than embarrassing, gone to headless chicken mode now.

5 minutes ago, Leeds Ram said:

Well done Mel for derailing our season by trying to do something that nobody except him (and maybe some of his puppets) understand what he is talking about.

He got his way by playing Hanson, and has played his family friend card by letting his mate have a go at managing, but who knows where we go from here.

Mel's not on the pitch delivering this poor performance. Can't see why you would blame him to be honest.

5 minutes ago, Leeds Ram said:

Awful awful post, bordering on embarrassing.

Archived