Brentford vs. Derby County

AmericanRam

5 minutes ago, peachmyster said:

HT 0 0 not good enough sounds like a very poor Brentford bent done nothing Russell missing again on 1 v1 changes needed Blackman and ince please 

They might be poor, but they are still above us in the form table. We sounded pretty good first half, but we are lacking something when it comes to actually putting the ball in the net.

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, G-Ram said:

Only just started listening online for the second half missed the first how did we do first half ??

We should be winning...we had some good chances but Hendrick missed two good chances and Bent/Russell missed one each. 

We should be winning...desperately need some good luck. 

30 passes in the final third. That's 46% of what we have attempted. 

We are not a footballing team any longer. 

Shouldn't surprise considering the front 3. Two of them can't pass 10 yards. 

This season has undone so much good work of previous seasons

Well mel has well and truly ducked our season up. Supported him all season but this is a big balls up.

Yes i was all for sacking clement after the poor run and sounding daft in interviews... but not if ffp doesnt allow us to bring a new manager in now. If this was the case should have stuck with clement for the season. 

I had grave reservations about wassall as manager, and he has shown to be totally ans utterly cluless, has no idea whatsoever. 

Season well and truly over from the moment he took over, going to fall into mid table mediocrity now unfortunately.... you have messed up mel bigtime.

Well I guessed the first goal scorer correctly in the prediction thread, so that's something at least I suppose. 

We seem to have stopped bothering second half - everyone blaming each other as well.

2 minutes ago, Alpha said:

30 passes in the final third. That's 46% of what we have attempted. 

We are not a footballing team any longer. 

Shouldn't surprise considering the front 3. Two of them can't pass 10 yards. 

This season has undone so much good work of previous seasons

Don't be so negative - our main striker (Bent) got a whole 6 touches when he was on the pitch - if thats not a sign of a quality footballing side I don't know what is.

Archived