Brentford vs. Derby County

AmericanRam

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, DcFc Dyycheee said:

What a way to end it on a down note Owen, blimey. :lol:

Not happy about that .. Cheap shot. Local radio sports presenters should stop trying to be political interviewers. Stirring the brown stuff ... Not on Owen zip it ! 

4 minutes ago, jono said:

Haven't punched the air like that for far too long ! Well done lads .. And fantastic to hear real guts. 1 down .. Heads could have dropped .. But they didn't..... we scored, we won.  Tuesday here we come. Chicken farmers beware 

Why where are you going Tuesday ?

2 minutes ago, valleyram said:

It's unreal the run we are on but the title is still there to be won , not saying we will win it but with the run in we have we still have a chance 

I agree. If you look at our team compared to some of our results you can't help think it's a real missed opportunity, yet it's still there. Consistency needs to be improved first though so we will find out more by this time next week.

2 minutes ago, valleyram said:

It's unreal the run we are on but the title is still there to be won , not saying we will win it but with the run in we have we still have a chance 

nice to see a positive valleyram. I for one was disappointed not to see Bryson. Fully fit he has boundless energy which id have thought Wassall would want on the pitch for 90 minutes

1 hour ago, Leicester Ram said:

This team and this club was so ready for promotion at the beginning of this season, a lot of blame has to be placed on the people responsible for destroying that.

I know that there's been a lot of booing recently, but I wouldn't go THAT far.

16 minutes ago, jono said:

Haven't punched the air like that for far too long ! Well done lads .. And fantastic to hear real guts. 1 down .. Heads could have dropped .. But they didn't..... we scored, we won.  Tuesday here we come. Chicken farmers beware 

Isn't it Wednesday

2 minutes ago, davenportram said:

nice to see a positive valleyram. I for one was disappointed not to see Bryson. Fully fit he has boundless energy which id have thought Wassall would want on the pitch for 90 minutes

He's been out a long time dr so think wassall will use him accordingly but big big boost he's fit for the run in 

1 hour ago, Leeds Ram said:

Well done Mel for derailing our season by trying to do something that nobody except him (and maybe some of his puppets) understand what he is talking about.

He got his way by playing Hanson, and has played his family friend card by letting his mate have a go at managing, but who knows where we go from here.

I tend to not suffer fools gladly and put them on ignore, but the comedy value of your occasional rants are wonderful. Long may you continue.

Archived