Brentford vs. Derby County

AmericanRam

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply
35 minutes ago, Nishfan said:

Was i a little optimistic putting a bet on a 1 4? At least it was only a £1 bet. To be fair we are still on track for 1 4...

I am new to posting. Is it bad form to quote my only other post! I was only 1 goal off!!

Well done to all the wrist slashers for keeping the faith.  Some of the above posts are embarrassing and you call yourselves supporters.

Pull this performance apart as I'm sure your not happy with a 1-3 away win either .

Great win and onwards and upwards COYR

1 minute ago, G STAR RAM said:

Nothing to do with today's result.

Why do you blame him for derailing our season?

And if you think he gave a guy the job because he's a family friend you need your head checking.

I believe that having given clement the job, he should have at least given him the season to see it out.  Should it turn out to be the right decision, I'll happily hold my hands up, but based upon the team he put out today and in his last game, I worry that DW is playing by numbers when picking the team.

I don't know why he gave him the job, I'm sure it possibly was for continuity etc...however I'm pretty sure if it was one of his other businesses he wouldn't have even entertained putting someone with a CV like that in such a position of high importance.  Maybe I'm being harsh because I have lost a lot of interest after the past few weeks, and as I said I would welcome you coming on to tell me how much **** I talk in a few weeks / months.

Archived