Derby County v Birmingham City.

Boycie

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

This is actually quite funny.

Have you ever heard of the phrase 'Don't fix something which isn't broken'

4-3-3 with Martin CF had us 2nd in the league. Thorne getting injured was a blow, but putting Baird at DM would have been fine enough for the time being.

For the second Janaury in a row we've gone out and bought some (Blackman) who offered nothing to system which worked perfectly fine and had us 2nd in the league, four points clear of 3rd.

The change in frmation at Leeds, and then Reading added to the huge change in personnel today has cost us dearly. I called this, and it comes as little surprise to see it happen.

Congratulations, you told us so. Now **** off. 

6 minutes ago, Howard Canitbé said:

Right that's it. Listening to the remainder of the game then switching the radio off so I don't have to listen to the overwhelming negativity on the moan-in.

Also going to give this forum a break for several days for similar reasons. 

It's either a "promotion at a canter" or "complete meltdown and sack everyone involved with the club" mentality with far too many people, no wonder the players' confidence is shot. 

Up the Rams.

Normally I hate the moaners but I think the supporters have a genuine reason sinc the turn of the year. 

Its absolutely shocking and it's not down to ability but attitude.

2 points out of 12! Goal difference is shot too.

You can't blame people for being fed up. We've seen it all before. Sadly the manager hasn't and doesn't have much clue how to respond. Players are losing faith and confidence by the day. The day Hughes was injured was the day we lost our chance. Bar Shackell and Butterfield the £25 mill has been wasted on lightweights with no fight.

Same as.

Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Just now, DavesaRam said:

Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Solid 4th post.

You'll fit in well.

Archived