Derby County v Birmingham City.

Boycie

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, cosmic said:

Rams XI: Grant; Christie, Keogh, Shackell, Warnock; Hendrick, Thorne, Johnson; Ince, Blackman, Russell.

Johnson playing. Martin and Butterfield on the bench. No Bent at all. Wow. This is going to split the fanbase into pieces. 

Split ? I don't see any splitting ... Great choice of team by PC !  

32 minutes ago, valleyram said:

Butterfield not playing is a scandal , Johnson must have in his contract he must play , these decisions will cause the manager problems 

Not feeling positive then?

Fans taking this sort of attitude into the ground before a ball has even been kicked are the reason the atmosphere is akin to that of a library in some games. 

Trust in our players and manager, we're not at the top of the league for nothing. 

EDIT: By 'at the top' I don't mean in first place, I meant in and around the automatics.

We have prob the best squad in the league    so use them.  they cant all play at once.  in a way its good we can argue who different people would choose in place of others,  last few seasons weve had to hope nobody got injured as we had a smaller squad, 

I'm trying to work out which now constitutes as the biggest loss of two points.

The 2-0 to 2-2 debacle with Birmingham City last season, or drawing at home to Charlton this season. 

I knew when we drew at Bolton and Charlton they would both be absolute rank bottom six fodder this season. 

25 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

I'm trying to work out which now constitutes as the biggest loss of two points.

The 2-0 to 2-2 debacle with Birmingham City last season, or drawing at home to Charlton this season. 

I knew when we drew at Bolton and Charlton they would both be absolute rank bottom six fodder this season. 

Clearly time will tell but my immediate opinion was that last season against brum we needed the win following defeats at Fulham and Brighton. Our failure seemed to knock the stuffing out of us completely and set up that dreadful run-in.

At least we did come back from poor results against Charlton and Bolton. 

Archived