Derby County v Birmingham City.

Boycie

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Desperate stuff! We have just been beaten three nil at home by a side which has just sold its best player and is managed by a bloke who managed Burton Albion! I feel sorry for Mel Morris. He has replaced one bunch of chokers for another bunch! Clement's half time team talks must leave the players in a coma because they conceded 3 goals within 25 minutes of half time having completely surrendered the initiative to a team which for the first 40 minutes of the game failed to get a shot on goal. To rub it in Derby managed to capitulate in front of a full house! Where do we go from here?

2 minutes ago, Harrowram said:

Desperate stuff! We have just been beaten three nil at home by a side which has just sold its best player and is managed by a bloke who managed Burton Albion! I feel sorry for Mel Morris. He has replaced one bunch of chokers for another bunch! Clement's half time team talks must leave the players in a coma because they conceded 3 goals within 25 minutes of half time having completely surrendered the initiative to a team which for the first 40 minutes of the game failed to get a shot on goal. To rub it in Derby managed to capitulate in front of a full house! Where do we go from here?

He sticks with the same underperforming players and gets criticised. Changes them and gets criticised. 

Who knows where to go from here. 

1 minute ago, Jean Antoine Tessier said:

He sticks with the same underperforming players and gets criticised. Changes them and gets criticised. 

Who knows where to go from here. 

He wouldn't get criticised if Derby were winning. In two games they have virtually thrown away any chance of automatic promotion and if there isn't a swift improvement Derby will fall out of the top six. To be defeated three nil at home by a bunch of scrappers like Birmingham is hopeless.

Just now, Harrowram said:

He wouldn't get criticised if Derby were winning. In two games they have virtually thrown away any chance of automatic promotion and if there isn't a swift improvement Derby will fall out of the top six. To be defeated three nil at home by a bunch of scrappers like Birmingham is hopeless.

Well he changed it for Hartlepool and some still moaned. 

The question of what team to play against UTD is pointless now, we don't have that luxury. 

He puts in his favourite 11 and let's them measure themselves against a strong side and hopefully regain some confidence for the Burnley game. 

1 minute ago, McLovin said:

Lee Grant is hilariously bad. Their second goal was joke. There was also a free kick right at the end from about 40 yards out. The brum player hit it with absolutely no power but calamity grant still found a way to drop it

He waved at the ball as it went past him for their second.

We have lost what got us to the playoff final...then we were a complete team...now we're just a collection of individuals. 

Not sure why we bought Blackman...seemed a panic buy. Canada I can understand as we needed a 4th winger.

Johnson is undropable...god knows why.

We need to get back to a team that gives passion and fight. Against Burnley I'd go with:

Carson

Christie, Keogh, Buxton, Warnock

Thorne , bryson, Hendrick 

Ince , bent, camara. 

I know people say bryson and Hendrick don't work together... But they will at least give some energy and fight. Same with Buxton....shackell hasn't some much wrong but today we let in 3 goals and need someone who will fight, battle and give everything for the team.

Might not work...but gotta try something!!

Archived