What Are You Listening To?

AndyB

1 hour ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

If you play it on high-quality speakers and you have funky lighting, this might be the greatest pre-drinks tune ever made

There was a fella in the SW Upper back row on Saturday who was down the deepest K-Hole I've ever seen.

He literally couldn't move, and didn't see a second of the entire game.

1 minute ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

What kind of donut does ket at a football match?

I don't know, but it was the first time I've ever thought someone might need medical attention during a game.

I had to shake him several times just to get him to move out the way, which he did in incredibly small shuffles of the feet.

Sorry, not good on downloading stuff, but just playing Procol Harum songs and remembering their wonderful front man, Gary Brooker who died yesterday. A Whiter Shade of Pale was their best known creation, but they continued to write and tour for another 40 years, even performing with some of the country's top orchestras. My sister was a huge fan of Procol Harum and attended concerts whenever she could. Despite a large audience at concerts, Gary would always find time to go and see my nephew who was in a wheelchair and have a chat with him. He also received a Queen's medal for his charity work. He was a good and kind man and we are grateful that he died peacefully at home with his wife, Frankie and family. Thanks for the good times and the brilliant music, Gary! XXXX

Edited by Miggins
Clarity!