What Are You Listening To?

AndyB

7 hours ago, 86 Hair Islands said:

Couple of amazing live performances from the prodigious talent that is Paulo Nutini. Landed like a nuclear bomb then vanished back thome where he still hangs out with his childhood mates and drinks in the same pubs he always did. Undoubtedly the coolest thing ever to emerge from Leith.

I'll let you have the coolest, but here's the greatest songwriters from Leith

12 hours ago, richinspain said:

I'll let you have the coolest, but here's the greatest songwriters from Leith

Wonderful song.  It’s so hard to pick a favourite song but I do find myself coming back to this quite a lot.  Everyone talks about Liverpool fans and YNWA, rightly so, but Hibs fans singing this is fantastic.

On 14/03/2022 at 17:20, ColonelBlimp said:

Just came across these on the old Tube, decided I like them, you may agree, or not.

WHat a fantastic creative video. Takes me back to the video heydays of the 80s and 90s.

[edit] Just looked it up, and found they directed the video themselves. #impressed

Edited by therealhantsram

On 05/05/2022 at 08:32, JoetheRam said:

Been all over the 60's Surf music the last few weeks.

Can't get enough of the sax in the Lively One's 'Surf Rider' though. Plus it's got that Pulp Fiction connection for added nostalgia.

Got a 1st press of this bad boy on vinyl.  50p from a second hand shop in Falmouth.  Don't get them deals anymore

Edited by Gee SCREAMER !!

On 01/05/2022 at 20:56, therealhantsram said:

WHat a fantastic creative video. Takes me back to the video heydays of the 80s and 90s.

[edit] Just looked it up, and found they directed the video themselves. #impressed

Love that Wet Leg video. It reminded me a bit of this one from Stealing Sheep, worth watching if you haven’t seen it.

On 07/05/2022 at 20:42, Shipley Ram said:

I was looking for some music when reflect my febrile takeover mood and found some in Japan

Nyango Star is un-ironically my favourite drummer.

• 2 weeks later...
On 06/05/2022 at 16:07, BaaLocks said:

The latest HMHB offering is just immense, they really do get better and better as they go on. Not sure if this is, or isn't, my favourite track but have a listen for a BBG moment reference 

Ha! Norman Hunter and Francis Lee are going toe-to-toe! 

I watched that from B Stand.