What Are You Listening To?

AndyB

• 4 weeks later...

I appear to have re-discovered Garbage in my sleep last night.

I woke up with "You look so fine" going round my head, so had to ask Alexa to play the album Version 2.0 for me while I got ready. Medication is a cracking song as well.

54 minutes ago, Ramslad1992 said:

Senjutsu - absolute quality Maiden. Released today ?

I’m loving it as well mate! Very progressive, some incredible guitar work from Adrian especially. It’s challenging, with three 10+ minute tracks to finish, but they’re actually three of the strongest tracks on the album. Awesome!

1 hour ago, Kinder said:

I’m loving it as well mate! Very progressive, some incredible guitar work from Adrian especially. It’s challenging, with three 10+ minute tracks to finish, but they’re actually three of the strongest tracks on the album. Awesome!

How you can listen to this lot after what McBrain did to Poom I don't know. Cost him a month wage fine as well.

Unlikely sporting links - No 2 Footballers' weird injuries

Sun 3 Dec 2000 20.31 GMT

Mart Poom's penis

Derby's Estonian goalkeeper bruised his penis playing in a charity football match against Iron Maiden earlier this year. Poom, playing as a striker in the match, collided awkwardly with the heavy metal band's keeper as he headed in a goal.

Insomnia's back so been padding around the gaff at nights trying not to wake the GF as I do so. Came across a CD case with some nice stuff I've not listened to in a while, including It Takes a Thief by the Thievery Corporation and Car Boot Soul by Nightmares On Wax. Some super chilled vibes for those who like that sot of thing. Think Big Chill festy or old school Glade trip at Glasto and you won't be too far off...