Barrow (A) - Match Thread

Sean

Just now, Justa said:

Let’s leave it there if you have to resort to that.

Not woke, not playing a victim just have a different opinion to you.

Hold on pal I had a different opinion to you and you got all upset about it and made out I was in some way belittling you 

2 minutes ago, Srg said:

Like I get it, Warne ain’t silky. But you absolutely cannot blame him for some of the childlike basics in that first half from supposed professionals. Me and you could have passed it better than some of what we’ve seen. 

You know when players are enjoying themselves...

2 minutes ago, Srg said:

Like I get it, Warne ain’t silky. But you absolutely cannot blame him for some of the childlike basics in that first half from supposed professionals. Me and you could have passed it better than some of what we’ve seen. 

It's basic football but this way of play is all too familiar. Same patterns adapting to a lower level. If you didn't know you'd assume both teams at the same level watching this.

3 minutes ago, Justa said:

Let’s leave it there if you have to resort to that.

Not woke, not playing a victim just have a different opinion to you.

1 minute ago, Mick Brolly said:

Hold on pal I had a different opinion to you and you got all upset about it and made out I was in some way belittling you 

C'mon you two.
It's been a smashing evening so far.
Don't go spoiling it!

👀

1 minute ago, RamsFan10 said:

Nothing quite kills the new signing buzz like hooking him at half time against a league two team after that performance

Think he’ll start Saturday but another quiet game and will probably be on the bench for a bit.