Barrow (A) - Match Thread

Sean

I'm sorry but barks (especially) , Collins, Thompson Bradley need to go now. Not even league 2 standard. Would rather sell all 4 and get one decent player in with the wages. (Wouldn't get a penny for any of them.) 

This is their chance to impress and they can't even pass the ball. 

Ward is trying but has nothing to help him. 

Pi*ss poor

9 minutes ago, Rich3478 said:

Was thinking that, looks a bit off it. In terms of energy and definitely passing. Maybe rusty after an injury.

new lad involved more than most.

starting to worry slightly on kenzo as well, he passes the ball quite neatly but can’t recall and attempt at goal or setting a chance up in four games now. Need to be more involved 

He's lightweight isn't he. Like Tom Carroll or something 

1 minute ago, Justa said:

If this carries on it’s a contender for the worst 45 mins I’ve ever seen by a Derby side !

This is the perfect example of why a sizeable number of people are not convinced by Warne.

Hello Red Dawn , where've you been ?

1 minute ago, Justa said:

If this carries on it’s a contender for the worst 45 mins I’ve ever seen by a Derby side !

This is the perfect example of why a sizeable number of people are not convinced by Warne.

Agree with your point but players look awful. Touch and passing worse than theirs. Not sure that on warne.

Just now, Vyrdasm said:

I'm sorry but barks (especially) , Collins, Thompson Bradley need to go now. Not even league 2 standard. Would rather sell all 4 and get one decent player in with the wages. (Wouldn't get a penny for any of them.) 

This is their chance to impress and they can't even pass the ball. 

Ward is trying but has nothing to help him. 

Pi*ss poor

Not sure you can say that about Collins.  He hasn't had a decent ball fed to him all night

Second half id go 3 at the back and get at them. Also makes it a bit easier to play out agaisnt this press. 

JWZ

Nelson Bradley Forsyth 

Ward Kenzo Ebou Tommo

Chirewa 

Yates Brown

Yates and Brown would both benefit in a two up front. Chirewa having license to roam and pick pickets which his best moments have came from this half would be beneficial. Thompson is also a competent lwb which we seen at the start of last season.